Sign in to follow this  
Dj Spook J

xbox 360 green and pruple screen of doom

my 360's fukt, sent it bk 2 micrsoft like 3 weeks ago, shud b gettin it bk any time now stillany1 else had da same problem?baree green and purple bloches onda screen, den da visual jus cutout .. bahhhh

Guest haze-e

This happened to me one time, I was shoooook.I turned it off and on and it worked again... Yours mussa been f*cked.

pissedyer i turned it off n turned it bk on again, woz working.. felt like i woz a roman soldier n conquered da world ... den it went friggin green n purple again

Guest Risky360

i had it but i jst went to my locallewisham GAME store n they swapped my xbox 360 for another 1hot stuffRisky380.png

Guest Mr. Estacado
pissedyer i turned it off n turned it bk on again, woz working.. felt like i woz a roman soldier n conquered da world ... den it went friggin green n purple again
LOLmicrosoft operating systems are f*ckry sometimes(ps3 is you)

North London's 360's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Not one has broken. If it has, it weren't from north.

North London's 360's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Not one has broken. If it has, it weren't from north.
Not in my experience fam.My cousins got red ring, MS sent him a new one, didn't work, they're currently sending one with a wireless headset and a month's live.

oiiii got it bk 2day stilll :Dcum home from work .. and woz sitting on my bed like an undiscorved gemneed 2 get it flashed again dow .. bah
You send a flashed 360 to Microsoft and dey fixed it for you?Big, I've got like 2 flashed 360s sitting dere with red lights aching to get fixedMight get them repaired and shot them both

Saw the Red Rings YesterdayI nearly suffered heart failure- I literally felt my heart stop.I switched it off, prayed, switched it back on and it was fine.

oiiii got it bk 2day stilll :Dcum home from work .. and woz sitting on my bed like an undiscorved gemneed 2 get it flashed again dow .. bah
You send a flashed 360 to Microsoft and dey fixed it for you?Big, I've got like 2 flashed 360s sitting dere with red lights aching to get fixedMight get them repaired and shot them both
yer, i dnt fink dey can tellunless da seal's bin broken or sum sh*t like dat