xbox 360 green and pruple screen of doom

Dj Spook J

Guest Mr. Estacado
pissedyer i turned it off n turned it bk on again, woz working.. felt like i woz a roman soldier n conquered da world ... den it went friggin green n purple again
LOLmicrosoft operating systems are f*ckry sometimes(ps3 is you)

North London's 360's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Not one has broken. If it has, it weren't from north.
Not in my experience fam.My cousins got red ring, MS sent him a new one, didn't work, they're currently sending one with a wireless headset and a month's live.

oiiii got it bk 2day stilll :Dcum home from work .. and woz sitting on my bed like an undiscorved gemneed 2 get it flashed again dow .. bah
You send a flashed 360 to Microsoft and dey fixed it for you?Big, I've got like 2 flashed 360s sitting dere with red lights aching to get fixedMight get them repaired and shot them both

oiiii got it bk 2day stilll :Dcum home from work .. and woz sitting on my bed like an undiscorved gemneed 2 get it flashed again dow .. bah
You send a flashed 360 to Microsoft and dey fixed it for you?Big, I've got like 2 flashed 360s sitting dere with red lights aching to get fixedMight get them repaired and shot them both
yer, i dnt fink dey can tellunless da seal's bin broken or sum sh*t like dat