FAO Black Males

Aquaman

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sho Case
hairproduct1.jpghairproduct2.jpghairproduct3.jpghairproduct4.jpghairproduct5.jpguse 1 of these dependsstraight after a low cut i'll wash my hair then use the sulphur or the pink 1after any other trim i'll use the daxthen most days i'll use the spray on short hair or if im jammin at homeblack tin if my hairs not short but not a high topim lazy though so certain times i just use the spray as i CBA to grease my hair properlyswear you've got a skin head tyreddoesnt really matter what you use 2tuff unless you're getting a dry scalp

organicroot_carrot_oil.jpgI prefer Shea Butter, but I only f*cks with the real African stuff which is hard to get hold of.
:D Is that some kinda joke? You can get mud anywhere fam
:D Typical Jamo's always rambling on about something.http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x3eaoo&v3=1&related=15x7ydt1.jpg
organicroot_carrot_oil.jpgI prefer Shea Butter, but I only f*cks with the real African stuff which is hard to get hold of.
have you tried the african food shops? they usually sell them there
Yeah. Even worse than Asian shops when it comes to prices. Its always better for me to get it from someone who's actually out there.

Guest M12 Part 2
sportin_waves_black.jpgYes, in 08 fambo
im fully looking to get back on the waves grind for summer. all real mandem know though. gold can>>>>black can. allow getting caught inm the rain and seeing white stuff running down ur boat.

Guest M12 Part 2
lol@ not knowing about wave builder and still using that petroleum sh*t to make ur hair inflammable attracting green bottle flies
:D this nigga with half a ripple. some bootleg pond. we deal with oceans out ere

sportin_waves_black.jpgYes, in 08 fambo
im fully looking to get back on the waves grind for summer. all real mandem know though. gold can>>>>black can. allow getting caught inm the rain and seeing white stuff running down ur boat.
LMMMMMAOOOO WEOIFHOWEGBWEQWRINFIVE BEEN DER THAT HAPPENED BAACK IN THE DAY

lol@ not knowing about wave builder and still using that petroleum sh*t to make ur hair inflammable attracting green bottle flies
:D this nigga with half a ripple. some bootleg pond. we deal with oceans out ere
err yeah ok bitch :Dbuttastopas8.jpg
[max b]thats sht is wavy darg![/max b]