Physcic connection

Guest dynamat

Guest dynamat

Whats your views on thisMet this girlFirst time we went to that rave Both love that rave nowBoth met got with our partners same weekBirthdays 2 days apartBoth have family in majorca from the same townBoth took a certain drug for the first time that nightYesterday whilst talking on msn jokingly i said illd kill a spider for you...she was looking at a spider that exact momment3 days ago we spoke and said gotta go now my fry up is ready.....same timeWe was just discussing april fool pranks...she said i should tell my gf i got signed and am moving to germany and ahve to leave her.I said them exact words to her last april fools and didnt tell anyone about it.?The list goes on....keeps happening....strange as f*ck.Ever had anything like it....its very unhuman :D

Guest dynamat
so you f*ckin then?
TBH she scares me...theres conicedence....but rah....f*ck*ng somethign new everyday.I aint really a beliver in phycics and all that shite...but this isWEIRDDDDDDDDDDd

Guest dynamat
crack is wackyour imaginary friend will go after you've been clean for a few weeks i promise
i do not indulge in crack lmaoand i havent touched a substance since 13th march!

Guest dynamat
that is kinda spookymaybeshes your soulmate?and ur gaurdian angel is orchestrating these 'coincidents'just a thought innit
it seems something stupid like that..so out fo worldy..but i stronlgy disbelieve in any of these activities

that is kinda spookymaybeshes your soulmate?and ur gaurdian angel is orchestrating these 'coincidents'just a thought innit
it seems something stupid like that..so out fo worldy..but i stronlgy disbelieve in any of these activities
i think its time to believe

Guest dynamat
i think its time to believe
EPIC FILM QUOTE THERE.THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF A LORDSOFT STRING QUARTET SLIDES IN...I THINK TIS TIME TO BELIVEupon-his-return.jpg

Guest dynamat
Them long lost sibling connections there.
already thought this through LOLage gap wouldnt work.
how old is she?
1 year and 2 days younger.can you have babies that quick? :D

Guest PennyTraitor

i believe in this sh*t still, not that ur soul mates or suttin. jus mind read and all that, basically all the mental things u describe i do that all the time.im like professor xavier tbh.