Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Gayle

Murder TV

Sorry for the title, but its coming like Smash TV or something (TTKK)That’s 5 now in the one area

The fatal stabbing of a man in the street is being treated as murder. Detectives began an investigation after the victim, aged in his mid-20s, was found lying in a road in north London. Officers said three men were seen running from the scene in Bedevere Road, Edmonton, shortly after 2100 BST on Monday. Police said they believe they know the victim's identity, but he has not been formally identified. Post-mortem tests are due to be carried out. "We retain an open mind re motive [for the killing] at this very early stage," said a spokesman. Officers have appealed for witnesses to the incident and of the three men, described as black, running from the scene. There have not been any arrests, but inquiries are continuing.

Galliard Road>>______
Craig Park area, Early 90's > _____________Craig Park Road was meBlack AlexMicheal ObergeneAnserJason WillisOriginal Lengman from deya

I actually read Edmonton is being dubbed by locals as the "Killing Fields".Too many murders in the same time frame in a small vicinity.

lolIm not from edmonton don't care, im in Palmers green. Im on on the good side of the town.

Lbc has the count at 14 in 08 stillCertain media companies are dubbing it 'murder capital of london'Nick Ferrari had n9/n18 residents bigging up the area lol, piss takeLet's not forget Tottenham's next door so bwoy

lolIm not from edmonton don't care, im in Palmers green. Im on on the good side of the town.
Dont gas, u live in the red brick flats

Guest Smell Of Death

cnt believe ppl are proud of thisf*ckin embarassment

:D I know the ones u chatting about

didn't even realise Edmonton was that bad. Used to go through there regularly when i was with my ex

smh i had to sign in at uni 'cause of this commentDon't you EVER say im from that place again, No offense to anyone who lives there. SMHMy road >>>>>I live in the nice part of Eddy road away from N13, Im in Palmers green for all i care.

And people say south is bad.f*ckin hell, edmontons just an area and so many murders have gone on in a small time frame.