Murder TV

Mr. Gayle

Sorry for the title, but its coming like Smash TV or something (TTKK)That’s 5 now in the one area

The fatal stabbing of a man in the street is being treated as murder. Detectives began an investigation after the victim, aged in his mid-20s, was found lying in a road in north London. Officers said three men were seen running from the scene in Bedevere Road, Edmonton, shortly after 2100 BST on Monday. Police said they believe they know the victim's identity, but he has not been formally identified. Post-mortem tests are due to be carried out. "We retain an open mind re motive [for the killing] at this very early stage," said a spokesman. Officers have appealed for witnesses to the incident and of the three men, described as black, running from the scene. There have not been any arrests, but inquiries are continuing.

f*ck edmonton when someoen asks i say enfield now

lolIm not from edmonton don't care, im in Palmers green. Im on on the good side of the town.
Dont gas, u live in the red brick flats
smh i had to sign in at uni 'cause of this commentDon't you EVER say im from that place again, No offense to anyone who lives there. SMHMy road >>>>>I live in the nice part of Eddy road away from N13, Im in Palmers green for all i care.