Immigration 'small benefit' to UK

Goddaz

Many ppl are always moaning about the impact of immigration. They've taken our houses, our jobs, draining the benefit system blah blah etcRecord levels of immigration have had "little or no impact" on the economic well-being of Britons, an influential House of Lords committee has saidhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7322825.stmYour thoughts, is the committee chatting sh*t?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They must take us for fools.Im sure many of us have witnessed with our own eyes and experienced the impact of immigration.
get mei ain no fool
They are NOT denying it, just saying on the whole immigrants as a whole economically hasn't made a big impact as most ppl think When you weigh up immigrant stats against the 'British' residental population I agree with them still

They must take us for fools.Im sure many of us have witnessed with our own eyes and experienced the impact of immigration.
get mei ain no fool
They are NOT denying it, just saying on the whole immagrants as a whole economically hasn't made a big impact as most ppl think When you weigh up immigrant stats against the 'British' residental population I agree with them still
yh stats dont lie

get mei ain no fool
They are NOT denying it, just saying on the whole immagrants as a whole economically hasn't made a big impact as most ppl think When you weigh up immigrant stats against the 'British' residental population I agree with them still
But dont the residential problem have a connection with the immigration problem?I agree some areas are worse then others but we have seen in London the impact it has had especially in the past 10 years.

Come on smaddy, of course stats can lie BUT seriously are you trying to the say the immigrant stats COME close to the British residential stats?Yes in certain areas immigrants are running sh*t, they talking about the big picture

get mei ain no fool
But dont the residential problem have a connection with the immigration problem?I agree some areas are worse then others but we have seen in London the impact it has had especially in the past 10 years.
Your just stating the obvious, of course they are connections. A little in some areas, alot some areas & nothing in some areas.Most come to London for obvious reasons so of course the impact is more felt here.

get mei ain no fool
Your just stating the obvious, of course they are connections. A little in some areas, alot some areas & nothing in some areas.Most come to London for obvious reasons so of course the impact is more felt here.
Im stating the obvious because it is obvious.It effects most young people who are in London so it is a major issue.

They are one of the reasons housing demands/prices have risen & if the government don't cap immigrant levels, House prices/demand is going to keep increasing. Its bad enough they are housing shortages.
No one has the right to live in London or England for that matter. f*ck the cap. It's a free world isnt it?

get mei ain no fool
Im stating the obvious because it is obvious.It effects most young people who are in London so it is a major issue.
How in your view?
The increase in the price of housing and the lack of accomodation in London.Immigration is part of the problem maybe not directly related.

They are one of the reasons housing demands/prices have risen & if the government don't cap immigrant levels, House prices/demand is going to keep increasing. Its bad enough they are housing shortages.
No one has the right to live in London or England for that matter. f*ck the cap. It's a free world isnt it?
Its clearly not as you knowGwan with your idealistic views lol

get mei ain no fool
How in your view?
The increase in the price of housing and the lack of accomodation in London.Immigration is part of the problem maybe not directly related.
Lol, I knew you'd say something like thatThough I said immigrants are ONE of the reasons for increasing house prices/demand.They are NOT the biggest reason or come close tbh, maybe in the low end of society. People are getting pissed coz they are not getting help, help that they EXPECT coz they were born, live & work here (not many work though)Too many ppl especially in the lower end of society want hand outs. f*ck working for it.

Its clearly not as you knowGwan with your idealistic views lol
Thats my point. Free World, Free speech all equals bullshit to me