Immigration 'small benefit' to UK

Goddaz

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I see it, if youve lost your job to someone from a different country, who can barely speak the language, is uneducated and is working for pittance...Then quite frankly you deserve to lose your job.
LMAOCO-f*ck*ng SIGN!!!

They must take us for fools.Im sure many of us have witnessed with our own eyes and experienced the impact of immigration.
get mei ain no fool
They are NOT denying it, just saying on the whole immagrants as a whole economically hasn't made a big impact as most ppl think When you weigh up immigrant stats against the 'British' residental population I agree with them still
But dont the residential problem have a connection with the immigration problem?I agree some areas are worse then others but we have seen in London the impact it has had especially in the past 10 years.
Your just stating the obvious, of course they are connections. A little in some areas, alot some areas & nothing in some areas.Most come to London for obvious reasons so of course the impact is more felt here.
Im stating the obvious because it is obvious.It effects most young people who are in London so it is a major issue.
How in your view?
The increase in the price of housing and the lack of accomodation in London.Immigration is part of the problem maybe not directly related.
Lol, I knew you'd say something like thatThough I said immigrants are ONE of the reasons for increasing house prices/demand.They are NOT the biggest reason or come close tbh, maybe in the low end of society. People are getting pissed coz they are not getting help, help that they EXPECT coz they were born, live & work here (not many work though)Too many ppl especially in the lower end of society want hand outs. f*ck working for it.
Im not talking about people of lower end society who dont work but about people that work and study.Immigrants are not the sole reason but it is becoming a bigger problem and I suspect maybe 15 years from now it will be the sole issue if the problem does not get dealt with soon.

Thats the thing that gives me joke. When immigrants complain about immigrants. Like blud, do you really think your not still one of the immigrants?
they jus dont want their brothers an sisters gettin a piece of the pie

Thats the thing that gives me joke. When immigrants complain about immigrants. Like blud, do you really think your not still one of the immigrants?
I hear you.FAO: Narrow minded muddaf*ckers quick to run Africans These same complaints are ripe in Indian, Jew, carribean, Eastern Europeans communities.

I hear you.FAO: Narrow minded muddaf*ckers quick to run Africans These same complaints are ripe in Indian, Jew, carribean, Eastern Europeans communities.
:D:D:D to be fair ive seen indians and easter europeans do itthats it tholol@ jews thoshalom

Silly Bunch of mondays.

Silly Bunch of mondays.
:D

smhlisten to the callers on 1xtra nowsome retarded ill informed racist waste calling in
what are they saying??kick em out kick em out?bet they are ethnics aswell.smh.
some dumb teenage bitch called in saying the typical sh*t from the Sun without any valid reasons. Couldn't back anything up.