Immigration 'small benefit' to UK

Goddaz

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I see it, if youve lost your job to someone from a different country, who can barely speak the language, is uneducated and is working for pittance...Then quite frankly you deserve to lose your job.
LMAOCO-f*ck*ng SIGN!!!
How is that fair?If someone can lose their job to someone that can hardly speak English and is uneducated then it is clearly a matter of a f*ck up in the system, it doesen't fall down on the previous job holder.If anything, this quote just proves the point how migrants take the piss.

As far as I see it, if youve lost your job to someone from a different country, who can barely speak the language, is uneducated and is working for pittance...Then quite frankly you deserve to lose your job.
LMAOCO-f*ck*ng SIGN!!!
How is that fair?If someone can lose their job to someone that can hardly speak English and is uneducated then it is clearly a matter of a f*ck up in the system, it doesen't fall down on the previous job holder.If anything, this quote just proves the point how migrants take the piss.
Lol stop talkin' and log off boss.. you are makin' no sense

LMAOCO-f*ck*ng SIGN!!!
Lol stop talkin' and log off boss.. you are makin' no sense
How am I making no sense?It's clear..If people start cussing English people for losing their jobs to migrants then those cussing should be shot by the army.

Violet, in the other thread regarding migrants and immigrants, I am pissed with them both. Understand and jump off my d*ck.. I am married, so stop following me around.Carlos .. everyone pays taxes and also: my wife wouldn't go with you mate.. your name should be Carlos Tevez blad. (I swear you're a student as well, you glorified midget with a mushroom head)Thanks to those that say I chat sense.. you are obviously people from the real world.Notice at every opportunity, there is a defense to immigrants.. all the time I hear atleast one excuse defending them. Like they can't do no wrong... I swear down it's so f*ck*ng dumb because if in the news it said 'illegal immigrant stabs British citizen' .. you would still have dumb immigrants like numero 001 defending them for it.. like they can't do wrong.my views on immigration are..if you come to this country... line up a gaff and a job prior to coming.Don't come to the party without a drink in your hand, being a cheapskate freeloader.. there to enjoy the music and dance but you bring nothing.Please remember I am not against all immigration.. it is those that depend on the state when they come here for housing and benefits and also: it is the system for putting them before British nationals.nuff said

LMAOCO-f*ck*ng SIGN!!!
SMH @ Blaming your reatrdedness on 'the system'Also, big lols at builders and plumbers crying because they cant keep up with competition from immigrant builders.When Tesco's came about, did Sainsburys start crying about them taking thier custom? NO.They did what was required to keep thier custom.SMH @ People that cant do things for themself so blame 'the system'

LMAOCO-f*ck*ng SIGN!!!
SMH @ Blaming your reatrdedness on 'the system'Also, big lols at builders and plumbers crying because they cant keep up with competition from immigrant builders.When Tesco's came about, did Sainsburys start crying about them taking thier custom? NO.They did what was required to keep thier custom.SMH @ People that cant do things for themself so blame 'the system'
Well why shouldn't plumbers and central heating engineers complain?Under this government they have to pay a lot of money to get qualified and then they have been paying their taxes for many years also a bundle in VAT alone.Now that unqualified polish plumbers are coming into this country, they do things cash in hand because they do not have bank accounts or NI numbers, therefore they have to compromise and offer a lower price on the work.. of course they will not complain, you can live like a king in Poland for £50 a week.Plumbing and central heating engineers already have enough competition with eachother..you wanna talk about competition?Imagine Asda starting selling things off at a ridiculous price.. 1p a loaf of bread, 5 p a pint of milk.. they will put other businesses in the UK out of money because everyone will shop at Asda.. therefore the economy will take a huge plunge into deficit.These supermarket chains are British by the way and they maintain a fair amount of competition.. asda might sell bread for £1 and tesco might sell it for £1.10... but asda might sell milk for £1.10 and tesco might sell milk for £1You lot here make me laugh... you constantly complain about people sponging benefits.. but what about the one's that are working and not paying nothing at all? you defend them..SMH

Just to let you know, it is illegal to do what you said about selling stuff for 1p.But still, I have my opinion, whether you agree with it or not makes no difference to me, so keep complaining to us on here and see where that gets you.
But the thing is, you have an opinion which is fair enough.. but I have first hand experience and have seen this happen with my own two eyes on a regular basis.Mine is not an opinion but a fact.

Nah but theyre not doing it for ridiculous prices, theyre doing it for fair prices and the british plumber is getting exposed for thier high prices.Do you know how much the f*ckers charge??? I do because I pay invoices DAILY for plumbers so...
Do you know how much it cost for them to take their qualifications? do you know how much is costs them to pay for Liability costs? do you know how much tax they have to pay? do you know the amount of VAT they have to pay? do you realise how hard the job is and it is through that job that put me out of work for life because of all the heavy lifting involved?You think the poles are doing it at a fair price? you're right... a price that is too good to be true.Why?Because they can afford to do it at that price.Don't think you get anything fair in this life mate.. if you think it is a fair price they are giving you there is always a reason why it is fair (fair to you)People like yourselves earn a bundle sitting behind an office chair and the real workers that graft hard for their money, you want to knock the prices that they are charging.So you should pay them for their skills and experience..they don't just sit typing up letters all day.. their work is physical and is well needed.It's like me coming along now and kicking you out of your house and replacing your tenancy with a foreigner because he is willing to offer more to me.Is that fair?

Guest djbmc
Now that unqualified polish plumbers are coming into this country, they do things cash in hand because they do not have bank accounts or NI numbers, therefore they have to compromise and offer a lower price on the work.. of course they will not complain, you can live like a king in Poland for £50 a week.
i hate it when ppl say "polish labour coming here and doing a shoddy job for half the money" it's bollocks because A: U could get rid of every "non-brit" in the country and the number of half assed cheap botch jobs would not fallB: Why are u blaming them? Blame the greedy c*nt that wanted his building/plumbing/electrics done at half the going rate. It's not like they don't know before hiring these ppl that the job will most likely be sh*t.

A: Yes it would fall because the system has changed. You need to retake your qualifications every 5 years and your work is randomly inspected now days.B: That's what I am trying to tell him. It seems normal for greedy cunts to moan about people charging a lot.. whilst they are getting par rises for sitting behind a desk and with inflation going up, taxes going up, they expect a British resident to work his arse off and do a really cheap job. Let's not forget tools do not come cheap now days either.. again not in this country.

A: Yes it would fall because the system has changed. You need to retake your qualifications every 5 years and your work is randomly inspected now days.B: That's what I am trying to tell him. It seems normal for greedy cunts to moan about people charging a lot.. whilst they are getting par rises for sitting behind a desk and with inflation going up, taxes going up, they expect a British resident to work his arse off and do a really cheap job. Let's not forget tools do not come cheap now days either.. again not in this country.
Your fixaction and jealously at people who sit behind a desk is laughable.Like say the most important jobs aren't done there.

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ELSE...The average Combination boiler probably costs between £800-£900Most people want it installed for £800-£900what...do they want it put in for nothing or something?
lol should have clocked it was you from the start . I wouldnt have bothered replyin.