Most Embarrasing/Shamed Moments 2008 edition

Numero001

This is that good old topic that where we can all have a laugh at ourselves for the benefit of others. A time to share moments that made you hope the ground would open up or like was on Sky+ and you could have pressed re-e-wind. Could be things that were embarrasing infront of a bunch of people or embarrasing events that happened with the opposite sex.I have a couple aint too funny but boy I was pissed at the time. I remember the first time I tried to pull off the Prince Naseem flip over a railing. Was about 14 walking with couple gyal couple man on main road, my bredrin done it so I thought "Yeah Im kinda agile, lemme buss it and get some ratings". Spent what seemed like forever but reality says it was about 30secs tryna get the courage, just bouncing checking the spring and testing the wind direction and speed. Felt all eyes on me and it was too late to pull out 'cause I wouldnt be able to live that down. You know how when your young you think people are gonna cuss you about it for time also known as peer pressure? Well thats what I felt at the time. So I've pysched myself up to think "f*ck it, I'm badman. No man woman or child cyaan tell me nutn" and lift off, I'm in the air. Got to about 160 degree angle where I felt like I wasnt gonna make it. Anyone who's done it before will know you have to change your arms to achieve the flick, but I was lacking the experience being I hadnt done it before and bailed hoping God was on my side and I'd land on my feet. Oh no, not me. Hadnt been church in a while so I'm guessing I was low on credit. Next thing I know, Bang! I'm facing the dark sky and I hear people bussing up and a car beep. Flat on my back was I. Had to get up and dust off and laugh it off, buss couple joke 'bout it but boy I was feeling hot inside boy, pissed was me.Eventually, I mastered it and did it at every opportunity, just to prove to myself that was a fluke and hoped it would erase my and the people that saw its memory of the first fallSorry 'bout the essay, but no work to do so I got time.Care to share?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL shamei think i may have posted this before, but it still burns me when i was about 11/12, my mum kept sending me to the shop for various crap, there was a group of older boys standing up an talkin in my way and had seen me go to an from the shop god knows how many times, walkin through them each time.So i decided to go in the other direction to the shop for the last time, which added about 30 secs to my journey if that, little did i realise my mum was lookin out the window watchin me walk, she then starts bangin on the window:OI OI, WHY ARE YOU WALKING THAT WAYi stopped in my tracks, then she comes out the house dressed in any house garms, looks at the boys and starts goin: IS THIS WHAT YOU'RE AFRAID OF, BLABLABLA, WE'RE ALLL BLACK PEOPLE,BLABLA, UNITY! WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING THEM BLABLABLA.i swear down if i was white i would have gone bright red, i still feel the shame when i think about it, she stood there and waited and watched me as I walked through these boys about 8 of them no lie....

When i was about 11, my pe skirt fell down and , i didnt know what to do, i was just stood in school hall in my t shirt and knick knacks whilst all the class were looking and laughing :D then when i was in year 11, someone spiked my drink at ahouse party and i passed out,it was actually proven someone spiked it , It was embarassing going to school on the monday as everyone was taking about it but they were being nice to me, but more so they were talking about the ginger girl who had slept woth 3 boys that night, so that was the talk of the school, a combination of me passing out and the ginga minga who had a little orgy. cant forget the time i threw up on the ex during intercourse, omg i was so embarrassed, i didnt know wheather to laugh or cry, some kind of exorcist sex going on, i was just proper surprised how he started laughing and said don't worry about it, im sure you will do stranger things whilst we are together.

Guest Radio

Haha good reads 10/10 will recommend to a friend.In year 3 I was holding this year 6 boys coat while he and his twin was doing something in the phonebox after school. Mum saw me holding his coat and snatched it out of my hand and gave it back to him."Don't ever let nobody give you their things to hold like that" etc infront of them. I felt so embarrassed and I couldn't talk to them for time but thinking back now it was a minor but I was young still.

Guest Lemons

Certain dude on here was thrusting behind a female co workers back, simulating how he'd give it to her and she turned around, but my man was looking at the floor, real intense like, and didn't realise she was watching him for about 5 seconds.I was in tears. f*ck*ng hilarious.

Also, when I say embarrasing things that happened with the other sex, I'm not talking just directly sex related. Also, things like chirpsing a gyal that you thought was giving you the eye and getting rejected or girls hyping that a boy in school was on them to see that he just wanted her cousin. Something along them linesEDIT, yeah suttin like what Lemons just posted

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Certain dude on here was thrusting behind a female co workers back, simulating how he'd give it to her and she turned around, but my man was looking at the floor, real intense like, and didn't realise she was watching him for about 5 seconds.I was in tears. f*ck*ng hilarious.
Was me still.Proud of my handywork.

Haha good reads 10/10 will recommend to a friend.In year 3 I was holding this year 6 boys coat while he and his twin was doing something in the phonebox after school. Mum saw me holding his coat and snatched it out of my hand and gave it back to him."Don't ever let nobody give you their things to hold like that" etc infront of them. I felt so embarrassed and I couldn't talk to them for time but thinking back now it was a minor but I was young still.
LMFAOsounds likes something my mum would doshes preparing you for life with them movements still

Guest Radio
allow this topiceveryone talking about what happened to them when they were in primary schoollong that its all about the stupid things you do as an adultIll come through later with the material rags
These days I don't care enough to get embarassed about anything, control my emotions.

allow this topiceveryone talking about what happened to them when they were in primary schoollong that its all about the stupid things you do as an adultIll come through later with the material rags
Well being that your growing up and more likely to be making mistakes as a yute, hence that but go t'ru fam. Saying that I'mma try think of a few as a older.

Oh ive got bare embarassing stories, i mite drop a few more later 4 joke but 4 now ill stick with 1 of my classics.......Im in year 8 now smoking in the boys toilets with 'the so-called hard kids'. As every1 was basically finishing their cigarettes i was thinkin 2 myself ' im not busting 2 use the toilet but seeing as im here anyway i might as well empty my bladder'. As ive stood in front of the urinal every1 starts 2 leave the toilets so im thinkin 2 myself 'hurry da f*ck up, nigga'. (at this point in the story id like 2 state that men CAN multi-task, boys cannot) When id finished pissing i tried 2 quickly turn round and zip up at the same time........... Lets just say id zipped up a lickle tooooooooo quickly. The pain and a flood of tears from my eyes was instant. I had 2 think fast.... I quickly stumbled in2 a cubicle (i was clearly having mobility problems) It took me about 20 minutes 2 egde the zip bit by excruciating bit. Its a good job i was cool wid the scool nurse, otherwise i would've never heard the end of it. big fat lol.

LOL shamei think i may have posted this before, but it still burns me when i was about 11/12, my mum kept sending me to the shop for various crap, there was a group of older boys standing up an talkin in my way and had seen me go to an from the shop god knows how many times, walkin through them each time.So i decided to go in the other direction to the shop for the last time, which added about 30 secs to my journey if that, little did i realise my mum was lookin out the window watchin me walk, she then starts bangin on the window:OI OI, WHY ARE YOU WALKING THAT WAYi stopped in my tracks, then she comes out the house dressed in any house garms, looks at the boys and starts goin: IS THIS WHAT YOU'RE AFRAID OF, BLABLABLA, WE'RE ALLL BLACK PEOPLE,BLABLA, UNITY! WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING THEM BLABLABLA.i swear down if i was white i would have gone bright red, i still feel the shame when i think about it, she stood there and waited and watched me as I walked through these boys about 8 of them no lie....
:D at these two, sounds like something my mum would do too

I knew people dem are too proud to say anything they did embarasing lately as if to say yeah Im too grown up to do embarasing sh*tIMO the things you do as a younger you expect to do embarasing things so you cant really class that as embarasinglast year I got so drunk I only made it as far as outside a rave where I couldnt even stand up so I was laying on the floor spewing my guts out while bare choong tings were walking by and on top of that my boys were filming it, they were bussing up and cussing methe iceing on the cake was that they posted it on youtube for all to seenow THATS embarrasing

I knew people dem are too proud to say anything they did embarasing lately as if to say yeah Im too grown up to do embarasing sh*tIMO the things you do as a younger you expect to do embarasing things so you cant really class that as embarasinglast year I got so drunk I only made it as far as outside a rave where I couldnt even stand up so I was laying on the floor spewing my guts out while bare choong tings were walking by and on top of that my boys were filming it, they were bussing up and cussing methe iceing on the cake was that they posted it on youtube for all to seenow THATS embarrasing
oo goshu deserve a crown

wheres the youtube link?embed that sh*t!!

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
:D

lol if someone finds it then they can do it I dont careim not baiting myself up like thatyou probably wont find it though

embarrasing thing happened this morning as it goesfelt all sexified walking to work in my slouch knee boots and leggins initstrutting through the car park now and clock the builders have clocked mejust as i was thinking do not trip:Dstepping to go into my building i miss the step and my other leg was fass to move and i kicked back - fell forwardbag hit the door baiting up my tripllow itcouple years ago, going upstairs on the 341the bus jerked forward and i fell, full bodied on the top steps, legs, bags, scattered and sh*tin mcdonalds on my recent vacationjammin with my sister, laughing eating...pick up my milkshakeand f*ck knows how it happened but the lid popped off and i dropped the milkshake all over my trayf*ck mc d's

when I started my current job (year ago)I was sooo shook and nervousmust of sat down on my desk and I felt real small and intimidatedall of the sudden *BANG* dont know how it happened but my PC fell on the floor man sitting next to me must of start bussing up in my face rather than to help me or even introduce himself the prickwas pretty embarrassed

Guest Radio
lol if someone finds it then they can do it I dont careim not baiting myself up like thatyou probably wont find it though
:D :D :Dhttp://youtube.com/watch?v=nty9NPg1b-M