Sign in to follow this  
LuLu

Fao - ladies and any crossdressers on here

do you ever wear a dress ?i only have a couple of shirt dress's in my collection but i don't class them as real dress's , i don't rarely wear a dress tbh but ive seen this amazing dress that i want to purchase for my birthday night out in a couple of months, i think that will be the first time wearing a proper dress in over 4 years.what type of dress's do you wear ? ( if you wear them )

cheers dbmy spelling is terrible

ladies that wear dresses>>>>>>>>>>oozes class
u need to have a decent figure in order to pull off wearing a dress ( imo anyway )

ladies that wear dresses>>>>>>>>>>oozes class
u need to have a decent figure in order to pull off wearing a dress ( imo anyway )
I would have thought its the other way round?coz dresses are normally lose or they conceal the body wellits harder to dress with tight clothes like jeans and tank tops coz that definately reveals your figure

I haven't worn one in ages. I wear shirt dresses, or normal jersey dresses, I've only worn proper(formal) dresses twice (that I can remember anyways) before one for my final year party, and when I went to the ritz last year

i'd wear nice little cut/tailored dresses but i have a womanly figure with mad dimensions so most dresses dont look rightso i'm stuck with wearing dresses of a slinky fabric (viscose) nature

I wear shirt dresses n jumper dresses more than formal dresses.Lulu you should get that dress tho.At least go to the changing room try on the dress with a pait of heels and then see if you wanna get it or not.

i dont really wear dresses tbh, although of recent ive acquired a lot of shirt dresses too. got a uni ball thing coming up so i guess i should purchase a more formal one

dont really wear dresses ravingbut i own about 3 summer dressesand i have 1 formal dress from my leavers ball

I love dresses... my birthday dress was kinda different but cute... like a shirt ontop but the whole thing wasn't a shirt... Got a few jumper dresses... looking to get some summer dresses for summer tiiiiime!My bredrin is on the dresses ting this year... her collection is just mmmm *licks lips*

I usually wear dresses when I go out... Try not to buy them from bait places tho, nothin worse than turnin up somewhere and like 5 other girls are wearing the same dress

I like dresses, but i dnt really wear them.i got one dress, but its body hugging and tight. I love it.

2 previous partners wore dresses everyday of the f*ck*ng week and during laundry day buss them jeansused to piss me off soo much cos sexy women in expensive jeans >>>>>

I like dresses, but i dnt really wear them.i got one dress, but its body hugging and tight. I love it.
Well I guess for it to be body hugging, it'd be tight, no?

Guest Mr. Estacado
Yep I own a lot of casual and party dresses. Hated them in my teens tho.
same

Well I guess for it to be body hugging, it'd be tight, no?
*claps*

i think this summer im gonna start wearing dresse's

lulz @ owning dresses tbh, but allow being 18 and living in skinny jeansSo this summer might have to buss 1 buss 2 buss 3...might keep the skeng taped to thigh.5130423911426_med.jpgThis will break my dress fast

lulz @ owning dresses tbh, but allow being 18 and living in skinny jeansSo this summer might have to buss 1 buss 2 buss 3...might keep the skeng taped to thigh.5130423911426_med.jpgThis will break my dress fast
I used to love those dresses. Very comfortable and airy in the summer.