Fao - ladies and any crossdressers on here

LuLu

do you ever wear a dress ?i only have a couple of shirt dress's in my collection but i don't class them as real dress's , i don't rarely wear a dress tbh but ive seen this amazing dress that i want to purchase for my birthday night out in a couple of months, i think that will be the first time wearing a proper dress in over 4 years.what type of dress's do you wear ? ( if you wear them )

ladies that wear dresses>>>>>>>>>>oozes class
u need to have a decent figure in order to pull off wearing a dress ( imo anyway )
I would have thought its the other way round?coz dresses are normally lose or they conceal the body wellits harder to dress with tight clothes like jeans and tank tops coz that definately reveals your figure

I wear shirt dresses n jumper dresses more than formal dresses.Lulu you should get that dress tho.At least go to the changing room try on the dress with a pait of heels and then see if you wanna get it or not.

I love dresses... my birthday dress was kinda different but cute... like a shirt ontop but the whole thing wasn't a shirt... Got a few jumper dresses... looking to get some summer dresses for summer tiiiiime!My bredrin is on the dresses ting this year... her collection is just mmmm *licks lips*

lulz @ owning dresses tbh, but allow being 18 and living in skinny jeansSo this summer might have to buss 1 buss 2 buss 3...might keep the skeng taped to thigh.5130423911426_med.jpgThis will break my dress fast
I used to love those dresses. Very comfortable and airy in the summer.