Fabregas "Nobody Likes Us But Thats Okay Cos We Don't Like Y'all Anyway"

TF S4DK

Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas has revealed his frustration after claiming that everybody is happy when the North Londoners are beaten.The Spanish sensation has set the Premier League alight since his arrival from Barcelona, but admits he is disappointed by the treatment of his club from the footballing public.The Gunners have gone five league games without a win and have relinquished a five-point lead at the top of the table to trail leaders Manchester United by six points.The 20-year-old Spanish international has admitted his anguish at the reaction from the public on the back of Arsenal's recent run of defeats."I feel every time we lose or we don't play well it's like everybody's happy," Fabregas told the Sun."I still don't understand why everybody is against people who try to play nice football."We've been playing fantastic football. But it's true people like to see us lose - that's the way I feel."Despite the deficit to United, the reigning Premier League champions still have to host the Gunners and travel to Stamford Bridge - giving Fabregas and his team-mates belief that the race is not over yet."If we want to win the league we cannot lose any more points - we have to think positive," said Fabregas."We have to believe we can do it. Whatever happened we fight to the end - that is what we are recognised for."We can change things. Man United have to go to Chelsea and we're going to Old Trafford to win."We can win there - we did it last season and we've done it a few times in recent years so why not this time."We have to go game by game. Every game is a final right until the end of the season."