Flamini - I want to stay

TF S4DK

Arsenal's problem is not midfield, and it STILL won't be if he and Hleb leave.Our problem is concentration at the back. Anyone saying Denilson and Diaby can't step up hasn't seen Arsenal play this season. Classic example is Walcott. I'd love to find everyones quotes and even the topic made on Theo.Don't expect BIG names. We ain't Liverpool or Tottenham or Man City. Spending big shows the fans you're willing to spend money to compete. We're already competing. Therefore I expect a couple "tweaks" here and there i.e a defender and one solid midfielder, and everyone back fully fit next season.The problem with going out and splashing the cash is unfortunately you still have to train them and get them to play your style of football and win games.Once Liverpool go out tomorrow we can start to analyise their season, we already know about Tottenhams (Martin Jol splashing the cash) and Sven doing the same @ Man City as well.4 points adrift with 2 games left. I don't understand what the noise is about guys!

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sho Case
should've loaned him to pompey then
He wouldnt have gone on loan.Why would you go on loan, where your stay on your current wage (I'm assuming Diarra was on about 20k a week), when the club your going on loan too is prepared to triple your wages (to 60k a week) on a permenant transfer. You lose about a million in 6 months. To Diarra going Pompey was a loan anyway, cos the day he signed he told them once a bigger club comes caling he gone again... Wenger did what he could & fought to get a buy back clause on the deal, dunno if he got it in tho.
he was making noise about not playing as the euro's were on the horizonif that was his real issue a loan til the end of the season& reassuring man he will be a valued player come the start of next season would've solved thingsthe money can't have been that big a thing to him cause not many clubs will better his current wages unless he kicks on dramaticallywenger didn't appear to do enough IMO

Wenger said it was the Euros, Diarra says its nothing to do with the Euros he just wanted to play football every week for the betterment (dunno if thats a word) for himself, he'd done the waiting at Chelsea, and claims he only joined Arsenal cos he was told he'd play.Of course the money impacted, which is why he said he was never going back to play in France. Pompey if the rumours are to be believed tripled his wages. For the sake of a loan deal, he'd have lost a million & a signing on fee.Diarra thinks he'll be back at a bigger club sooner rather than later.Wenger sat him done & tried to school him, but Diarra didnt want to hear it.

Today the end of the month, he said end of the month, he wants Flamini's answer.
I said it because of this
on the Flamini situation.."I have no news on Flamini. I am like you; I read the newspapers in the morning to see what is happening! It is a situation I don’t master. I want him to stay and he will come back to me soon, at the end of the week, if he stays or if he goes."

Guest Sho Case

i'm more bothered about how this affects the rest of the team than the actual loss of a player of flamini's abilitywe got nuff emotional/mentally fragile 1st team players in the squadif he goes, it might lead to a few more

goal.com are reporting he's gonei hope for his sake he wasn't a one season wonder milan will have no problem dashing him like they dashed Ricardo Oliveraand look where he is now Zaragoza are swinging it out to escape relegationman will be left with bare egg on his face

Michael Johnson, hmmm?
Yeah The Times pulled that story today, Wenger being a big fan and sees him as a Gerrard esc player.Flamini returns to the side on Sunday, heard he is waiting to see if Milan get in the Champions League then decide on the future.