Bentley - "I'm pretty much leaving..."

Rsonist

but i dont care about the carling cup same as most fans and i would rather win nothing than the cc.
thats absolutely ridiculouslike seriouslyABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.and 'most fans'bollocks.absolute tripe.
Im talking about most fans of top 4 clubs not just any team. Most people just cuss if the only thing you won in the season is the cc and your top 4 and i dont like the cc personally if you do thats fair enough. If you got to the final against chelsea i'd root for you to win it aswell. means more to you than it does to a bigger team and thats not sending for villa as there a big team but it does take more priority when your not in the CL.
ur right still when Liverpool played chelsea in the cc cup final couple of years ago all the 30,000 liverpool fans that paid 50 quid to go see the match and then recorded the loudest ever cheer when risse scored (according to some study) blatantly didnt care one biton a level i know for a fact u have never been to Anfield with them comments, ur right in saying most fans of the top four dont care if u mean all the people, such as yourself, that say they are liverpool fans but if you are talking about genuine fans , u wouldnt know what this is still, ITS COMPLETE RUBBISH

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but i dont care about the carling cup same as most fans and i would rather win nothing than the cc.
thats absolutely ridiculouslike seriouslyABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.and 'most fans'bollocks.absolute tripe.
Im talking about most fans of top 4 clubs not just any team. Most people just cuss if the only thing you won in the season is the cc and your top 4 and i dont like the cc personally if you do thats fair enough. If you got to the final against chelsea i'd root for you to win it aswell. means more to you than it does to a bigger team and thats not sending for villa as there a big team but it does take more priority when your not in the CL.
ur right still when Liverpool played chelsea in the cc cup final couple of years ago all the 30,000 liverpool fans that paid 50 quid to go see the match and then recorded the loudest ever cheer when risse scored (according to some study) blatantly didnt care one biton a level i know for a fact u have never been to Anfield with them comments, ur right in saying most fans of the top four dont care if u mean all the people, such as yourself, that say they are liverpool fans but if you are talking about genuine fans , u wouldnt know what this is still, ITS COMPLETE RUBBISH
As iv already explained i left something out which made my comment seem different to what i meant. My main point was that i prefer being in a champs league sport and not won nothing but still in the CL this season than 11th and qualified for the eufa. What i said seemed diff from what i meant and its my own fault but if you aint gnna read what i meant i dnt care what u think.

He worded it wrong. He should have said I'd rather finish in the top four then 11th with the Carling Cup.and even honest Spus fans would agree...
thats only cos of the financial money it brings though, which is a sad reality of football now it should be that winning a cup>>>>>qualifying for europe and in football terms it is still that but now money is more important than anything

He worded it wrong. He should have said I'd rather finish in the top four then 11th with the Carling Cup.and even honest Spus fans would agree...
thats only cos of the financial money it brings though, which is a sad reality of football now it should be that winning a cup>>>>>qualifying for europe and in football terms it is still that by now moeny is more important than anything
Thats true cups should come above anything. I couldnt imagine missing out on the CL though i'd hate not being in it. CL games >>>>

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
And last time i heard Special K and co. were offering Chimbonda 40k a week.
who told you that? oh your 'source' :D . Bentley could make an impact on liverpool as he can play a passing game or a direct game or even at chelsea if they shott Malouda and SWP. Bentley would look like a low budget beckham if he did the spain thing now but we all know 99% of english ballers aren't brave enough to travel.

thats only cos of the financial money it brings though, which is a sad reality of football now it should be that winning a cup>>>>>qualifying for europe and in football terms it is still that but now money is more important than anything
This isn't about what it should be, its about the reality, which is...Playing Champions League >>>>>> Winning the Carling Cup

This isn't about what it should be, its about the reality, which is...Playing Champions League >>>>>> Winning the Carling Cup
c/swinning a trophy >> ________________

only money wise, football wise winning the cc >>>> qualifying for europoewould u rather win the league cup every year for ten years or play CL football every year for ten years and win nothing??winning>>>>>

Not qualifying for Europe, qualifying for the Champions League...Over a ten year period, IMO either of both would be unacceptable.Well if we was winning the league to get in the Champions League then yes, or if one great team truly dominated the league then maybe.

Not qualifying for Europe, qualifying for the Champions League...Over a ten year period, IMO either of both would be unacceptable.Well if we was winning the league to get in the Champions League then yes, or if one great team truly dominated the league then maybe.
I guarantee most clubs in England historically would have rather won a trophy (the cc) THAN HAVE QUALIFIED FOR the CL once and won nothing

I guarantee most clubs in England historically would have rather won a trophy (the cc) THAN HAVE QUALIFIED FOR the CL once and won nothing
You changing it to once now?Basically its as simple as this Wenger been at Arsenal nearly 12 seasons, we consider him a legend/job for life etc... However if he said I'm gonna stay for another ten seasons and bring you ten league cups but no Champions League football (which at this current time would be finishing 5th or lower every season for ten years), I doubt he'd make it to season two, let alone ten.

You changing it to once now?Basically its as simple as this Wenger been at Arsenal nearly 12 seasons, we consider him a legend/job for life etc... However if he said I'm gonna stay for another ten seasons and bring you ten league cups but no Champions League football (which at this current time would be finishing 5th or lower every season for ten years), I doubt he'd make it to season two, let alone ten.
lol so it would be ok for him to go ten seasons trophyless ....OKi changed it to once cos were talking which is better 10 and 10 or 1 and 1, same thing