Sign in to follow this  
The Somalian

F.A.O LULU

You should of got my text and logged on by nowI know the past two years have been difficult and gone through alot of dramasand when we argue and i write stuff on here about other women it gets u angry im sorryand i know there are times i promise to come up for the weekend and i dont I am sorryyou make me happy when we are together thinking what better place to ask than where we metbasically what i am asking isWILL YOU MARRY ME?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

The Joke is always on Dinky, april fools or not.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Is this for real....checks the date . Oh
Did you become TastiER since your last account then?

2tasty post up your myspace keep teasing the guys with small pics if im gonna get htched i wanna at least see a full screen of ur sexy smile

tasty is the tanned girl with the sword aimed at her throat very sexy

tasty is the tanned girl with the sword aimed at her throat very sexy
I'm not tanned babe anyway aren't you meant to be getting married?

Guest Smokey

Up your myspace init or at least some full size pics.Specifically the one where your bress look heavenly.

well no ring on my finger yetso are you olive skinned? went out with one olive skinned girl she was half italian half pakistani take my number and anytime you wanna chat text me i will call you back and will can talk no strings i am very good on the phone and people like to hear my calm relaxing sooth voice

Guest Radio
Up your myspace init or at least some full size pics.Specifically the one where your bress look heavenly.
c/s

*sits down*
Lol Lulu where you at?
was at work, just clocked this thread :D @ this, just saw some pm from the thread starter saying d/w its a joke , was thinking whats hes going on about.sorry mad vybes, im running off with erectic instead :D what a crap topic, no offence

*sits down*
Lol Lulu where you at?
was at work, just clocked this thread :D @ this, just saw some pm from the thread starter saying d/w its a joke , was thinking whats hes going on about.sorry mad vybes, im running off with erectic instead :D what a crap topic, no offence
and thats the end of that chapter.