Sign in to follow this  
The Somalian

Black does it only mean bad things?

is there ne nething black what means goodBlackmailBlackmagicblack to funeralblackball throughout the whole game of snooker gets parred by the white ballblack catplainfacemale.jpgp.s I have made freinds with a gay person hope he dont give me gay

is there ne nething black what means goodBlackmailBlackmagicblack to funeralblackball throughout the whole game of snooker gets parred by the white ballblack catplainfacemale.jpgp.s I have made freinds with a gay person hope he dont give me gay
:D:D:D Give me gay you know.

Guest Lemons

Black eye.Black pudding (f*ck*ng disgusting).Not to mention actually being black, which a lot of you will know, is sh*t.

Black eye.Black pudding (f*ck*ng disgusting).Not to mention actually being black, which a lot of you will know, is THE sh*t.
Corrected

180px-BLACK_STAR_LINER.JPGTTKKthis is what come in to my head when i seen the title

I gave this a thought for 1 minute and 32 seconds once, and felt sorry for yous. Nevermind.True-say that girl from the Pharrell video coincidently appeared on TV at the same minute, and I was like hmm okay...

black sheep of the family meaning the bad personblack hole - deathblackout - no electricityblackdaberry - waste user (iKid he was safe)but yeah most things with black arent goodand the opposite for whitewhite - purewedding dress - white - represents virginitywhitewash - cover up bad stuff