Sign in to follow this  
J89

tutor making fun of me because i go gym

he tries it in front of the class, saying i leave college just go hit the roids (gym is bout 5 mins from college).I'm the only weight lifter/strongest in the class whats the best way to make that skinny marli stfu without me snapping his neck off?

i hope he shanks youhate man who go gym and think coz they go gym they can go on like they invinciblei see man from school/ends who were any guys and now go gym thinking there big but when it comes down to it they put there head down when they see bullies like me even though they twice my size.pussyo antics taking yourself serious coz you go gym

Yeah thats it, punch up your tutor. :D And i c/s what "that guy" said.f*ckin muscleheads walking about thinking cause they bulk they can have up anyone.SMFH

he tries it in front of the class, saying i leave college just go hit the roids (gym is bout 5 mins from college).I'm the only weight lifter/strongest in the class whats the best way to make that skinny marli stfu without me snapping his neck off?
this topic alones shows that you're waste, are you 13 or somethin' fam, asking us what to as if we're your friends or somethin.

did i say i can have anyone up?I'm not bragging but im easily the strongest in the class, was just wondering whats a good way of shutting him up.If i lay a hand on him im out of college

i hope he shanks youhate man who go gym and think coz they go gym they can go on like they invinciblei see man from school/ends who were any guys and now go gym thinking there big but when it comes down to it they put there head down when they see bullies like me even though they twice my size.pussyo antics taking yourself serious coz you go gym
lmao.says the guy who has trouble motivating himself to go gym

Guest M12 Part 2

LOL goku at the end of the day, i think you are getting ahead of yourself. you're like 5ft 8, weigh no more than 11.5 stone and your bodyfat aint single digits. when you hit them next levels you can make topics about being on a different level than everyone else. be humble. allow this im the biggest/strongest hype, i should break him hype. if he cusses you. cuss him back light heartedly and leave it thereif you can see you're in better shape than him/he jealous leave it at that.

LOL goku at the end of the day, i think you are getting ahead of yourself. you're like 5ft 8, weigh no more than 11.5 stone and your bodyfat aint single digits. when you hit them next levels you can make topics about being on a different level than everyone else. be humble. allow this im the biggest/strongest hype, i should break him hype. if he cusses you. cuss him back light heartedly and leave it there
LOL them bring him back down to earth posts :D
  • Upvote 1

Guest Mr. Estacado
Lol @ thinkin the marli wont just scream "waria" and BARE of his clan come runnin over to back the arms
LMFAOsig

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D Man the f*ck up, p*ssy.
Homo
No wonder you get hotted up by a somalian. Your ocme backs are a disgrace. lol@being a 12 stone, 5 foot 8 nothing and thinking you are some sort of beast.Grade A d*ckhead. Go get your mum to call up college and tell him to stop being a meanie to her little soldier. That's your only viable course of action.p*ssy.

Guest mattthernbsinger

this should be in Love & Life room tbh. :D

Homo
No wonder you get hotted up by a somalian. Your ocme backs are a disgrace. lol@being a 12 stone, 5 foot 8 nothing and thinking you are some sort of beast.Grade A d*ckhead. Go get your mum to call up college and tell him to stop being a meanie to her little soldier. That's your only viable course of action.p*ssy.
lol @ the haters yes i am big for my heightyou & smokey seem to talk alot of sh*t to me, why not you post your pics to back your sh*t up you c*nt. Suck your mum

Guest M12 Part 2
Homo
lol @ the haters yes i am big for my heightyou & smokey seem to talk alot of sh*t to me, why not you post your pics to back your sh*t up you c*nt. Suck your mum
you actually arent that big for your height. when i see some cuts and definition and your scales say 12 stone. i'll raise my hands. until that day your just another one of "those guys"

Homo
you actually arent that big for your height. when i see some cuts and definition and your scales say 12 stone. i'll raise my hands. until that day your just another one of "those guys"
why the f*ck would i want cuts when im bulking up? the only cuts ive got is on my front/side delts and inner pecs da rest is all mass.go to gym blad

Guest M12 Part 2
Homo
why the f*ck would i want cuts when im bulking up? the only cuts ive got is on my front/side delts and inner pecs da rest is all mass.go to gym blad
i'll look forward to seeing you when you strip off all the fat and realise you're not actually as big as you thought.

Homo
i'll look forward to seeing you when you strip off all the fat and realise you're not actually as big as you thought.
lol @ you thnking im bladen eating mcdonalds and "that guy" cream for calories.It's called clean bulking.

Guest M12 Part 2

lol bruv it dont matter whether u eat mcdonalds or pasta. fat is still fat. it wont come off any quicker or easier because you ate clean.

lol bruv it dont matter whether u eat mcdonalds or pasta. fat is still fat. it wont come off any quicker or easier because you ate clean.
Talk all you want when im done with bulking up in 3-4 months ill get pics and ill post them HERE first