Sign in to follow this  
Guest GYM GOON

Mad vybez i challenge you to a fight

what is it with footlocker and vip2/rwd linkages for fights. there must be some abandoned bldg nearby you lot meet up and massage each other.

Guest Lemons

I work about 8 minutes away.I'll ref this shambles.Ding motherf*cking Ding.

Guest GYM GOON

btw no knivesonly fists after i eliminate mad vybez i challenge you lemonthis will mae my life complete

Guest Lemons
btw no knivesonly fists after i eliminate mad vybez i challenge you lemonthis will mae my life complete
You don't want to fight me tbh

Guest GYM GOON

I'm the most g'd up user on vip2, im 6'4 mma martial arts god.im going to go to mma camp this summeri can bench 200kg, bicep curl 50kg on each side and i eat 10 times a day without getting fat i can eliminate anyone here with ease but people think im a p*ssy because of my eyebrows

I'm the most g'd up user on vip2, im 6'4 mma martial arts god.im going to go to mma camp this summeri can bench 200kg, bicep curl 50kg on each side and i eat 10 times a day without getting fat i can eliminate anyone here with ease but people think im a p*ssy because of my eyebrows
Lol.You my friend are champion.

dinky will feck ur sh*t uphe got them old skool moves on lockgive a shet about martial arts

Guest GYM GOON
dinky will feck ur sh*t uphe got them old skool moves on lockgive a shet about martial arts
What happened to your blog?you took it off cos noone gave a shet about it my martial arts will kill off any old school ghetto movesbruce lee will be proud of me after i destroy mad vybez

Think you're a big boy cause you go gymBullets will cave your whole face in

Guest GYM GOON
You're 22.

You're 22.
bare man couldn't test when i was 16even man that was older than 16couldn't believe i was younger than 16