Mad vybez i challenge you to a fight

Guest GYM GOON

Guest GYM GOON

I'm the most g'd up user on vip2, im 6'4 mma martial arts god.im going to go to mma camp this summeri can bench 200kg, bicep curl 50kg on each side and i eat 10 times a day without getting fat i can eliminate anyone here with ease but people think im a p*ssy because of my eyebrows

I'm the most g'd up user on vip2, im 6'4 mma martial arts god.im going to go to mma camp this summeri can bench 200kg, bicep curl 50kg on each side and i eat 10 times a day without getting fat i can eliminate anyone here with ease but people think im a p*ssy because of my eyebrows
Lol.You my friend are champion.

Guest GYM GOON
dinky will feck ur sh*t uphe got them old skool moves on lockgive a shet about martial arts
What happened to your blog?you took it off cos noone gave a shet about it my martial arts will kill off any old school ghetto movesbruce lee will be proud of me after i destroy mad vybez

Think you're a big boy cause you go gymBullets will cave your whole face in

Guest GYM GOON
You're 22.

You're 22.
bare man couldn't test when i was 16even man that was older than 16couldn't believe i was younger than 16