Do You Give The Homeless Money?

DJ Stashman

i give dem change if i have it, and i dnt care if they buy food, booze, crack or heroin with itcause at the end of the day their life is harder than mine, and if that drugs an alcohol is what makes life a little bit easier to bare then a fi dem business.the only thing that burns me is when i clock them f*cks who are runnin the trampin networks and actually have homes

lol not to resentful in any way but everytime i go to the mcdonalds on old kent road i see the same black dude standing around asking for money. i swear to god when he tapped on my window i thought he was gonna attempt to rob me but he had such a suttle and innocent voice whilst he said ' can i borrow a pound PLEASE PLEASE, im hungry out here cuz'.Black man in hoodie begging me for money = Neglect

i remember i came out of the chicken shop on west green road n this tramp was ova feenin for the burger tellin me it looked "scrumptious" sayin he was so hungry, i was like f*ck it, its only £1 and gave him a poundas soon as i dropped him it the tramp dussss sprinted out like i was gonna murder him cos he didnt get the burger, all lookin over his shoulder mid stride n sh*tbut.............

i give dem change if i have it, and i dnt care if they buy food, booze, crack or heroin with itcause at the end of the day their life is harder than mine, and if that drugs an alcohol is what makes life a little bit easier to bare then a fi dem business.the only thing that burns me is when i clock them f*cks who are runnin the trampin networks and actually have homes

sometimes.but i HATE those ones who sit next to the cash points and ask if you have change.
innitlike your gonna pull out notes and hand 1 over to themthey'd be better sitting at a change machine lolwenever i see these guys im para they are clockin who pulls out a big amount to follow them and rob themor tryin to secretly spy someones pin the mug them for their card

sometimes.but i HATE those ones who sit next to the cash points and ask if you have change.
innitlike your gonna pull out notes and hand 1 over to themthey'd be better sitting at a change machine lolwenever i see these guys im para they are clockin who pulls out a big amount to follow them and rob themor tryin to secretly spy someones pin the mug them for their card
yh and the thing is u dont wanna get into no altercations with a trampfriggin spit in ur eye or scratch u and give u hepatitis