o-guy

i swear i dn't knw one person that watched it wen it use to come on sky oneeveryones on a late tipdidn't knw there was gonna be another season, and i didn't knw there was gonna be a tv movie.both will get finnished

Guest Tupac Shakur
i swear i dn't knw one person that watched it wen it use to come on sky oneeveryones on a late tip
Was on it from the very first episode on BBC2Used to hype it but nobody was interested
LOLThem ones.

I was exactly the same. I used to just change the channel. Then I saw the whole season for download and thought I might as well check it out.Never looked back.I can't wait for the next season.Tony Almeida knows all the tricks. But still, Jack Bauer is a born badman.The Unit is alright. Starts odd slow, but it is alright. Is there a season 3 for it yet?

i swear i dn't knw one person that watched it wen it use to come on sky oneeveryones on a late tipdidn't knw there was gonna be another season, and i didn't knw there was gonna be a tv movie.both will get finnished
I was watching it on BBC2, no longersPissed we have 2 wait till next yearSeason 1's twist > __________________

yeah im gonna start on this there is some next show i keep seeing called the unit got the same black dude from 24 in it (did any of you know thats the same voice of the guy in splinter cell that gives you your mission briefings?)
Dennis Haysbert.Badman.The Unit is alright if you can get past the first 2/3 episodes. After that, you get drawn in. Not as addictive as The Wire/24/Heroes, but good nonetheless. I need to see what happens after the end of season 2.

Guest Mickey Kane

24>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>life...Who remembers in the last series where he's torturing his brother for information and is putting that mad chemical in his system?[Jack Bauer]''Increase the dosage to 40 CC's GODDAMMIITTTTT!!!!''[Jack Bauer]

24>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>life...Who remembers in the last series where he's torturing his brother for information and is putting that mad chemical in his system?[Jack Bauer]''Increase the dosage to 40 CC's GODDAMMIITTTTT!!!!''[Jack Bauer]
Country > FamilyThats how he thinksBut TBH, it doesnt have the same affect anymore, you know there is a mole, someone comes back from the past, jack has 2 choose family or "for the good of the country"Season 1 > __________Nina > ____________

Guest Mickey Kane

I remember when people were saying in the last series, it was getting tired but when he murked off Curtis in his neck, that shoulda been argument done...24 could do 365 different series, I'd still watch...

Country > FamilyThats how he thinksBut TBH, it doesnt have the same affect anymore, you know there is a mole, someone comes back from the past, jack has 2 choose family or "for the good of the country"Season 1 > __________Nina > ____________
"CTU has been compromised".