VIP2 UP YOUR BOAT THREAD

Mr. Martinez

lool yess sir.I understand when people want to venture into a new personality and all that, good luck with it.Just deemed it a little bit uneccersary, however i'll be proud when or if you pull it off.I remember the days, of your stat-like posting habbits is all.
:D Didnt understand that. But anyway Lenny, Sgt. General on Operation Scarlett (remove the lovey-dovey atmosphere) got the joke. I'm not the first to say it was a failed operation. Infact, I didnt even say that, I just said I'm proud of it AS A JOKE. Just remember all you see is what I write, you dont see my face while I'm writing and cant hear the tone. Put it this way, I'm serious around 30% of the time and you can tell the topics I am being serious in. TTKM outside of this forum know.Move on now bro

lool yess sir.I understand when people want to venture into a new personality and all that, good luck with it.Just deemed it a little bit uneccersary, however i'll be proud when or if you pull it off.I remember the days, of your stat-like posting habbits is all.
:D Didnt understand that. But anyway Lenny, Sgt. General on Operation Scarlett (remove the lovey-dovey atmosphere) got the joke. I'm not the first to say it was a failed operation. Infact, I didnt even say that, I just said I'm proud of it AS A JOKE. Just remember all you see is what I write, you dont see my face while I'm writing and cant hear the tone. Put it this way, I'm serious around 30% of the time and you can tell the topics I am being serious in. TTKM outside of this forum know.Move on now bro
Failed operation?For that read my first post aimed at you on this page, It could've got to 2 pages and I would have been the same. or even 100 for that matter.You know what I'm talking about anyway, seeing as you've already shared your feelings on that.Like I said good luck.Tryna get the last word.That was the last word!!awje4912389123124oo3j2riuqfdhi2kjcrie7ds890sdfvfg\

33 pages hardly any pics..shook ones..might as well lock itbare bozos on here still from the look of the few that posted
WTF is a bozo?About shook ones name names and post a pic then you neek.
You never heard bozo before? i.e. a fool.

33 pages hardly any pics..shook ones..might as well lock itbare bozos on here still from the look of the few that posted
WTF is a bozo?About shook ones name names and post a pic then you neek.
You never heard bozo before? i.e. a fool.
No where I come from we don't speak retard.