VIP2 UP YOUR BOAT THREAD

Mr. Martinez

Guest Smokey
jodie your one of them ppl who look different in every picim just perving at your facebook
Have to agree certain pics i think boi i need to deal with this ting & other's i think boi what went wrong

I aint gonna personally bait em, but...my myspace is in my sig.ALLOW postin bare of em on here if you see it. Might have to take soem down actually O_O
You're one big fat c*nt!!
haha.You don tseen me already anyway, why need more? =\
Ive only seen a small pic of you on msn and thats it.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
I aint gonna personally bait em, but...my myspace is in my sig.ALLOW postin bare of em on here if you see it. Might have to take soem down actually O_O
You're one big fat c*nt!!
haha.You don tseen me already anyway, why need more? =\
Ive only seen a small pic of you on msn and thats it.
Thats good enough.Dont know why people think it is about baiting their boat everywhere in '08.The internet is real.

wowQ, your surname>>>>>if you were a footballer your name would get murdered by commentators
LOL, i know.Would love to hear how that donut on ITV would pronounce it.It was bad enough when teachers used to try saying it. Everyone comes with their own little variations.

Guest Mr. Estacado
I aint got facebook so people need to print screen some sh*t.
n691403912_379284_1479.jpg
lol jodie i'd buss on yr thighs no jokewatch yrself in h&m, catch a jizzjoint wen im ere

Guest haze-e
wowQ, your surname>>>>>if you were a footballer your name would get murdered by commentators
LOL, i know.Would love to hear how that donut on ITV would pronounce it.It was bad enough when teachers used to try saying it. Everyone comes with their own little variations.
Everytime i see it on Fbook i say it Loool.Animashaaaaaaaaaun. Badman name.