VIP2 UP YOUR BOAT THREAD

Mr. Martinez

IMG_0016.jpg GUN DOWN ANYMAN NO QUALMS
The f*ck do you always have earphons in? =\
3799831_std.jpg
:D
SMH Why post up that retarded pic of yourself AGAIN after the grilling you got last time....?
dude really??you going to talk to me about retarded boats??really?I SWEAR DIPSET WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO ENDED ME WITH THAT LIGHT COMMENTYOU HAVE BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED SO MANY TIMES AND ENDED ON SO MANY LEVELS YOU ANGRY LITTLE c*nt

IMG_0016.jpg GUN DOWN ANYMAN NO QUALMS
The f*ck do you always have earphons in? =\
3799831_std.jpg
:D
SMH Why post up that retarded pic of yourself AGAIN after the grilling you got last time....?
dude really??you going to talk to me about retarded boats??really?I SWEAR DIPSET WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO ENDED ME WITH THAT LIGHT COMMENTYOU HAVE BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED SO MANY TIMES AND ENDED ON SO MANY LEVELS YOU ANGRY LITTLE c*nt
Who's angry now you pikey looking like twat?And on a side note, NEVER call me dude again.Now piss aff.

Guest haze-e
n510743622_766172_5985.jpg*Nods in approval*
She's nice still just seen her in the group members listWho's Lucy Evans & Chloe Harman?
Chloe Harman is Ashmans wife.Dunno about Miss Evans.

Nah as long as Goddaz dont turn up its blessi'll ban him for a day, hopefully he'll miss it
Lmao
It worked last time cos Goddaz was on that peace keeping ting."No cassing, keep it peaceful"
EXACTLY!!!This time round ppl are just going to regurgitate what pics I got ppl to up last time (maybe a few new ones).Everyone's checking their achives/facebooks/myspaces etc right now READY TO UP pics when it really kicks off.Bare sendages is all I seeHate me or love me, this ain't going to reach epic levels like my orginal up your boat threadIn the history of RWD/VIP2 I only come second to my darg face off when it comes to most successful, epic, best threads.Non of you pussies can tell me sh*t, I don't care if YOU don't care

She's nice still just seen her in the group members listWho's Lucy Evans & Chloe Harman?
nah lucy and lulu.maxi looking good.
not me, my name is not LUCY

Guest Mr. Estacado
nah lucy and lulu.maxi looking good.
c/s

Nah as long as Goddaz dont turn up its blessi'll ban him for a day, hopefully he'll miss it
Lmao
It worked last time cos Goddaz was on that peace keeping ting."No cassing, keep it peaceful"
EXACTLY!!!This time round ppl are just going to regurgitate what pics I got ppl to up last time (maybe a few new ones).Everyone's checking their achives/facebooks/myspaces etc right now READY TO UP pics when it really kicks off.Bare sendages is all I seeHate me or love me, this ain't going to reach epic levels like my orginal up your boat threadIn the history of RWD/VIP2 I only come second to my darg face off when it comes to most successful, epic, best threads.Non of you pussies can tell me sh*t, I don't care if YOU don't care
you know this is an internet forum right :D