Champions League Quarters

Guest Mickey Kane
Lol @ thinking Arsenal won't bang in minimum 2 goals at Anfield...
That's irrelevant for the moment because Liverpool have an away goal.
It's not irrelevant because regardless of how THIS match ends, it's essentially gonna be half-time...For me, as long as we WIN this game without letting in another goal, I ain't too worried.
The fact that you let them score means your gonna have to rely on winning at Anfeild and we both know that's not an easy prospect, especially on CL night.
Like I said, were we to win this game without letting in another one, it'd be bless.And Liverpool won't come with that hype when another English FOOTBALLING club are playing against them.
Pointless coming up to me with Milan, Chelski, Juventus, Inter....Read the aforementioned.Liverpool's face will get caved in next week.
Same way this right?
Oh, and Arsenal are winning this game...'Tis bait...
Minor, 'tis half-time...

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kazim-Richards changed the whole game, guy has come so far since his Sheff Utd days. He's actually now Champ league quality :D Deivid scored some mad goal though!Chelsea will still go through.Arsenal will defo regret not winning tonight. I reckon Liverpool could hold out for a 0-0 at Anfield.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

(Katt williams) im just sayin (Katt williams) - Gerrard and Torres will score at anfield so arsenal need at least 2.

What a f*ck*ng terrible result.Same old story with us, concede with the oppositions first attack. Beyond the f*ck*ng joke now.Completley ran that game yet we come away with a draw. Had Torres under wraps but let the shittest player on the field score.And LoL at not getting a pen for Hlebs.f*ck*ng jammy 11 man behind the ball teams at the Emirates f*ck*ng getting jarring now.

LOL @ folks underestimating Liverpool and Fenerbahce.Fools the lot of you!
Trust, it's not even a thing of understimating Liverpool but let's face it...On a genuine neutral tip...The reason Liverpool can move to teams like Inter, Juventus & Milan (who DID get their own back last year, let's not forget) is because like Arsenal & United have already shown, Italian can't f*ck with the tempo & atheletiscism (sp.) of the English game. For Chelsea, be honest, you JUST about beat them. Had Chelsea been a lil' bit less stoic under Mourinho, they'd have beaten you both times in the semi's I believe.The thing with Arsenal (and United were you to go through and face them in the final) is that both teams can match you with that English tempo, COPE with that tempo unlike all those teams you've beaten (which by no means, am I saying was an easy feat) but quite simply, play you off the park.
Null and void because your not a neutralThis might hold some weight had we not previously knocked out teams who play at a high tempo such as Barcelona. Add to that the fact we don't have to win in the next game which means we don't have to go toe to toe and try outplay you. Also we don't play football at a high tempo we just hoof it up the pitch apparently.And most importantly if your so easily capable of playing us off the pitch, what happened tonight? The game was nicely poised at half time but you didn't create many chances in the 2nd half. Pure hot air.

Guest Mickey Kane
What a f*ck*ng terrible result.Same old story with us, concede with the oppositions first attack. Beyond the f*ck*ng joke now.Completley ran that game yet we come away with a draw. Had Torres under wraps but let the shittest player on the field score.And LoL at not getting a pen for Hlebs.f*ck*ng jammy 11 man behind the ball teams at the Emirates f*ck*ng getting jarring now.
This is bitch-nigga talk TBH...If you're big in the game, teams will do that when playing you...Something you have to deal with.

Guest Mickey Kane
Trust, it's not even a thing of understimating Liverpool but let's face it...On a genuine neutral tip...The reason Liverpool can move to teams like Inter, Juventus & Milan (who DID get their own back last year, let's not forget) is because like Arsenal & United have already shown, Italian can't f*ck with the tempo & atheletiscism (sp.) of the English game. For Chelsea, be honest, you JUST about beat them. Had Chelsea been a lil' bit less stoic under Mourinho, they'd have beaten you both times in the semi's I believe.The thing with Arsenal (and United were you to go through and face them in the final) is that both teams can match you with that English tempo, COPE with that tempo unlike all those teams you've beaten (which by no means, am I saying was an easy feat) but quite simply, play you off the park.
Null and void because your not a neutralThis might hold some weight had we not previously knocked out teams who play at a high tempo such as Barcelona. Add to that the fact we don't have to win in the next game which means we don't have to go toe to toe and try outplay you. Also we don't play football at a high tempo we just hoof it up the pitch apparently.And most importantly if your so easily capable of playing us off the pitch, what happened tonight? The game was nicely poised at half time but you didn't create many chances in the 2nd half. Pure hot air.
Barcelona played high-tempo football against you? Booy, not the English tempo, I know that...And like I said, there's a difference with playing a team off the pitch, and a team BATTERING them i.e. our league game against you earlier this season...

This is bitch-nigga talk TBH...If you're big in the game, teams will do that when playing you...Something you have to deal with.
It's the problem we have, we let teams score form their first attack, you know what's about to happen after, shutting up shop and us getting nowhere.

Seriously though.How the f*ck do Liverpool always do this in Europe.If this stays 1-1, this ISN'T a master stroke by Benitez, it ISN'T a well played game by Liverpool.It's complete and utter luck.
c/s 100%
Explain cos this makes no sense to me at all.People heap praise on Italy for having a knack of doing exactly what needs to be done with minimal fuss yet when Benitez does it its down to luck?
Because that is Italian culture. It's not English *(Liverpool) culture or Spanish *(Benitez) culture. Yes Liverpool are in the driving seat, on paper. Yes he would have taken a 1-1 before the game, but saying that, i believe we will do them.

Barcelona played high-tempo football against you? Booy, not the English tempo, I know that...And like I said, there's a difference with playing a team off the pitch, and a team BATTERING them i.e. our league game against you earlier this season...
They tried but we didn't allow them to play their normal game.You mean the game that ended 1-1?!?

Seriously though.How the f*ck do Liverpool always do this in Europe.If this stays 1-1, this ISN'T a master stroke by Benitez, it ISN'T a well played game by Liverpool.It's complete and utter luck.
c/s 100%
Explain cos this makes no sense to me at all.People heap praise on Italy for having a knack of doing exactly what needs to be done with minimal fuss yet when Benitez does it its down to luck?
Because that is Italian culture. It's not English *(Liverpool) culture or Spanish *(Benitez) culture. Yes Liverpool are in the driving seat, on paper. Yes he would have taken a 1-1 before the game, but saying that, i believe we will do them.
lmaoSo a mentality of doing what needs to be done to WIN ties is something that shouldn't be adopted by Benitez because it's not part of his culture?

Guest Mickey Kane
They tried but we didn't allow them to play their normal game.You mean the game that ended 1-1?!?
Yes, the game where we took Anfield for the Emirates dominance wise....No top team should be bullied like that at home and be happy...

c/s 100%
lmaoSo a mentality of doing what needs to be done to WIN ties is something that shouldn't be adopted by Benitez because it's not part of his culture?
Wants Rafa to dance salsa and for the side to drink 9 sangriasthats "spanish culture"

Today as happened its gone.1-1 not the best score line.. advantage liverpool, but its still could go both ways. Saturdays game is important. I'll say rest 2 0r 3 players. I doubt benitez will field the same squad. I dont know how serious RVP's injury is but hope its a minor thing. Roll on satuday.

Guest Tronics

Liverpools luck in the CL has to run out some time. Arsenal ran train over them once again and if not for slack finishing they would have won.Liverpool are as anti-football as Bolton.LOL @ someone on talksport saying Wenger should get sacked.Dont know why but i kinda feel sorry for Avram Grant. He hasnt got a clue though.