Champions League Quarters

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Member
Why is Park playing?On a real.
coz he has experience at this levelnani = inexperienced, little disciplinegiggs = old and doesnt have the legs to get up and downso he used parkwhich is the logical choice

Ok, I've been trying not to say this for a while, as it's awfully premature.But players have wised up to Ronaldo, man-marked him, done everything to stop him, and he still succeeds.I think Ronaldo is the player that can finally be mentioned in the same breath as Pele and Maradona, providing he wins things and keeps up form of this standard (or near enough) for another 2-3 years.

Guest Mickey Kane
Ok, I've been trying not to say this for a while, as it's awfully premature.But players have wised up to Ronaldo, man-marked him, done everything to stop him, and he still succeeds.I think Ronaldo is the player that can finally be mentioned in the same breath as Pele and Maradona, providing he wins things and keeps up form of this standard (or near enough) for another 2-3 years.
Not until he wins the World Cup or the European Championships by himself...But yeah, no doubt about it, world's best player...

Still think it's too early for that. He has an amazing amount of talent. Time will tell.Best player in the world as for right now yeah, it's hard for anyone else to top what he has actually done this season, Kaka isn't up to the same as last season and is suffering with injuries, Messi was on fire but again them muscle probs dueo the growth injections are causing a worry.Ronaldinho said he was going to be mentioned in the same bracket as Pele around 2006 World Cup time and ever since he has bombed.

Lol. Yu went there...Ronaldo is only reaching Henry level...