Champions League Quarters

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Member
hopefully barca beat man u. barca/arsenal final is the dream
i know barca beat u in the final but any self respecting arsenal fan would want to beat united in the final
No Barca still atm...
nah i dont believe u....

ALEX "I DONT BRING THROUGH STRIKERS AT THE CLUB" FERGUSON OUT!!!What a sh*t bench that was - Silvestre, Pique and O'Shea? Are you taking the piss mate?+Rio is the world.+Park is definitely that guy. Don't want Giggs near the 1st team and Nani was injured. I don't understand why people will not give him credit.+Sick of the myth about Brown's crossing being sh*t, it's on a par with Neville's. People go on like Neville's crossing is as good as Becks' in his prime.+I fear we will show Barcelona too much respect if we both go through. WE MUST THINK REVENGE!!!

Guest The Member
i know barca beat u in the final but any self respecting arsenal fan would want to beat united in the final
No Barca still atm...
nah i dont believe u....
They want revenge. It's only natural and I see the logic in it.
i understand that but beating your fierce rivals in a champions league final>>>revengei think so anyway

No Barca still atm...
nah i dont believe u....
They want revenge. It's only natural and I see the logic in it.
i understand that but beating your fierce rivals in a champions league final>>>revengei think so anyway
I see your point. But they know they will get spanked by us :D

LMAO Brown never gets his name mentioned, so deep. Ronaldo post match interview i swear he just ignored mans name. Questiton: [along the lines of] how good was your defence tonightRonaldo: Yeah was great blah blah blah rio, vid, evra ......... all played well. Brown ????

LMAO Brown never gets his name mentioned, so deep. Ronaldo post match interview i swear he just ignored mans name. Questiton: [along the lines of] how good was your defence tonightRonaldo: Yeah was great blah blah blah rio, vid, evra ......... all played well. Brown ????
said rio vid evra shea and "skizzy" which is browns nicknamesumting to do with his middle namei dunno

Good performance, great result.Everyone played well except anderson really, his shooting is so poor. Romas final ball cost them it was so sh*t, so many overhit balls, missed totti.Aint scared of barca, there f*cked up at the moment. Defenece is weak and problem with the stars up front. They aint even faced a decent team in the CL yet.Them seem unfocused and not hungry.

Roma v Man Utd 0-2
Good performance by the lads tonight.Rio should have that captain's armband sewn into his shirt. MOTM performance tonight.Park did well, proved guys wrong.Just when you think Ronaldo is gonna get shut out of the game he pops out of no where and scores. Had more space in the second half and was unlucky to not get an assist or a goal.Rooney did well on the left in the 1st half tracking back and got his goal second half. Bring on the 2nd leg.

No Barca still atm...
nah i dont believe u....
At this current time, Barcelona, ask me again when/if you win the league...

ronaldo dont score in big gamesrooney is overated park is sh*t oh skn