Sign in to follow this  
Most Wanted

360 WIRELESS HELMET!

But they are gonna bring out a vest that you put on, and if you get shot in the back on COD for example, the back of the vest rumbles like youve been shot.
raw

But they are gonna bring out a vest that you put on, and if you get shot in the back on COD for example, the back of the vest rumbles like youve been shot.
yeh saw this on the gadget show couple days ago, apparently feels like a light punch where u got shot

If they made a headshot one, sheeeeeeez

theres one already out£80forgot where i saw it though

My bredrin had one of them for the ps1, we used to play die hard trilogy with it onYIPEE KI YAY MOTHER FCKER

Guest Mr. Estacado
My bredrin had one of them for the ps1, we used to play die hard trilogy with it onYIPEE KI YAY MOTHER FCKER
LIESpics or die

Give nintendo what...5 yearsDone know will be the next best thingControl it with ur mind...but ur abilities are limitedSo like u can only run as fast as ur mind ables u to

Control it with ur mind...but ur abilities are limitedSo like u can only run as fast as ur mind ables u to
:D man broke it DOWN