Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Member

Listen to this...

Guest The Member

ok....im on the bus on my way back from uniand there was a CRAZY lady behind mei was shooooooooooooooooooklisten to what she was sayin, she was talking to herselfwhen she reached to ring the bell i jumped______>>>> north londonhttp://www.zshare.net/audio/990031274f5fd9/listen to it all (the beginning is a bit low)

HOW CAN U NOT BE BUSSIN UP

Guest The Member
HOW CAN U NOT BE BUSSIN UP
when she said, "the jews dont have a voice unless we speak"i almost didbut like i said i was shook

normalgeeza called scary simon on my busgot skitzophrenia.....used 2 mess with him bare when we was younger......now i feel sorry 4 geeza1 minute he's chattin 2 himself....so we're laughin at him......he gets all in our face........then some geezas like na he weren't chattin 2 himself he was talkin 2 me don't worry........next thing scary simons all up in his face likeWHO THE FUK R U......WHY WOULD I f*ckIN TALK TO Urowed it out at the next stopgood f*ckin times

Some woman in Birmingham keeps trying to convert peeps at the bus station to christianity.
better than the Jehovahs Witness people dem.

Guest The Member
I know for a fact as soon as she said 'f*ck OFF' you got off the bus, even though it wasnt near your stop.
LOOLnah she got off after thatshe went quiet for like 2mins

I would of been scared too.If the bus I was on was a frequent one I would of got off quick time.

lmfao @ f*ck offsome mad guy i used to see about in the ends yeaman was on some next typa cracksaying he's been living at his mums house for the past 10 years without his mum knowingand he sneaks around and sh*t and when she clocks him he just stands still cos then she can't see himdude dissapeared for like 6 monthsnext time i saw him, half of his face was burnt off and i asked what was wrong with his facethen he walked up to a carlooked in the mirrorand went nuts going on like he'd just clocked his face was burnt offwas sick

Carlos you talkin about columbo?Or theres that other one cnt member his name.pars with all the other ones.