Sign in to follow this  
Rhymer-2

Wiley - Wearing My Rolex Video

Guest faze

not even that bad, typical dance music video, better than all of wileys recent green screens even if it is a bit random...wiley shudnt have ducked out on it tbh....

I just dont get the foxes...Its trying to be artistic but its not...
you answered my question lolI was about to ask whats the purpose of the vixens..

its ok, but the concept is jus a bit to on the wierd side. i kno they was goin for different but they missed the mark slightly.even if the vid would of been bait, sumin wid wiley in a beachside club wid lights n flashes etc, would of suited the tune well and got wiley sum nice promotion.i dnt blame him for walkin out on it so much now that ive seen it, wid him in it, it wud jus be extra wierd lol. but he is a dumb for accepting the idea before shooting.

If wiley came in the video after a bit it would have been sick.It looks a bit plain without him, Better than his other shitty videos with them fake cars lmao

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

very weird. The track could go top ten tho.

If it had a better video i couldve seen it ranking very well in the top 10 but this video is just rubbishLooks like Wiley's flopped it again, will probably still pay 79p on iTunes to help it get into the charts

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Watched for 2mins and locked offSMH
:D There was only 18 seconds left bruv.

Guest Smell Of Death

yea i can understand why wliey walked outcoz i was watchin thinkin WTFbut its a dance tune, the videos dnt make the most sense

Watched for 2mins and locked offSMH
:D There was only 18 seconds left bruv.
LOL
Its trying to be artistic but its not...
C/S

This is nearly as bad as that benga and coki - night video with that weird squid/octopus thing
swear video levels are proper low these days...dey need sum gd ideas insted of sum nex "im tryna be artistic" ideas dat flop

Guest Dope Boy
ALIE DAS THE COURTS NEAR MILE END LEISURE CENTRE AT THE BEGINIGHOLD TYT ALL THE WICLOX HOUSE MANDEM

Lol @ not getting the hidden meaningFoxes are known to be snide and stealing verminTrying to portray the girls in the rave with thatI tried....