Wiley - Wearing My Rolex Video

Rhymer-2

dead

i dnt blame him for walkin out on it so much now that ive seen it, wid him in it, it wud jus be extra wierd lol. but he is a dumb for accepting the idea before shooting.
lmao at the thought of him being in the middle of them foxes. I don't blame him for walking out either but what kinda fool agrees to that in the first place.f*ck this tune anyway*plays Dr'z - back on the kerb*

ahaha;oashf;slDJHN;SLGKN;ALDFJNGKLMFAO at Mighty Boosh deleted scene, spot onit's true tho, video levels have dropped severely, jus youtube a couple old So Solid vids to see what kind of effort used to be put in to mainstream urban vidsone problem i reckon is vids cant just be good these days, they have to be clever, thats a shame, i'd jus like to see a couple stylish vids drop

it's true tho, video levels have dropped severely, jus youtube a couple old So Solid vids to see what kind of effort used to be put in to mainstream urban vids
but this isnt meant to be an urban video, its dance music.

argh they rinsed out the ends in that videofrom the old church, to the footie pitches, to the car park beside the footie pitches, to the dry chicken from the kebab shop! (man dont never touch that extra dry chicken there).video is super sh*t tho and dont like the version of the tune they used for the vid aswellall in all a bad effort very bad effort!