Sign in to follow this  
Jodie

This crazy piercing.

18460_200708131135341.thumb.jpgI wanna get it but i dunno. Looks quite sick imo, but apparently it takes ages to heal...longer than a tongue piercing and will hurt like mad if u sleep on it.and im a person that moves from side to side quite a lot.I dunno if i shud get it or not..along wit that haircut i showed u guys recently.I think im hooked on piercings too. I want another one but i dunno where to get it.Clit, nipple & eyebrow piercings excluded..none of that sh*t.

WHO SEEN THEN BIG HOLES IN PEOPLE'S EARSOME GIRL SHOWED ME HOW SHE DOES ITNARSTY THE WAY THESE CRACKHEADS JUST STRETCH THEIR EARS URGH

I don't like that piercing....You should pm durty if you got sum thrill for piercins.

Errrr please dont.
Why not its hte best tattoo ever inventedHes a true badmanMan got tattoo on his BALLBAGS and his HEAD PIECE and a STUD thru it, let alone all over his d*ck.WE CERTIFIED GANGSTAS

How the f*ck can you get a d*ck stud, argh disgusting, and how do you tat a penis up, what if it's flaccid, it'll look all surreal, and what if it's erect and it bursts, wtf stupid venga boys going to ibiza.

Errrr please dont.
Why not its hte best tattoo ever inventedHes a true badmanMan got tattoo on his BALLBAGS and his HEAD PIECE and a STUD thru it, let alone all over his d*ck.WE CERTIFIED GANGSTAS
Thats the nastiness about it.

Guest Mr. Estacado
How the f*ck can you get a d*ck stud, argh disgusting, and how do you tat a penis up, what if it's flaccid, it'll look all surreal, and what if it's erect and it bursts, wtf stupid venga boys going to ibiza.
c/s

Errrr please dont.
Dont try and take his badman cridentials away, its not happenin.What about this?I think this is more your style36189572e8a10eb8f910ca87c798d644.jpg

Jodie... Dont let me slap you.Please.
You can but not on the ear once i get it done.I got 6 piercings, but i want 10.

Guest Tupac Shakur
Errrr please dont.
Dont try and take his badman cridentials away, its not happenin.What about this?I think this is more your style36189572e8a10eb8f910ca87c798d644.jpg
Beautiful.

imagine how nuts it would look if the dragon d*ck was bonin the butterfly p*ssy
mindf*ck haha

10 yeah..might aswell do the clit, brows, nipple tbh.
Nipple hurts apparently, especially when ur nipple gets hard and theres metal inside.Brows looks too gay.Clit...*shakes head* dunno what the healing is like with that.May get my tragus done tho.

18460_200708131135341.thumb.jpgI wanna get it but i dunno. Looks quite sick imo, but apparently it takes ages to heal...longer than a tongue piercing and will hurt like mad if u sleep on it.and im a person that moves from side to side quite a lot.I dunno if i shud get it or not..along wit that haircut i showed u guys recently.I think im hooked on piercings too. I want another one but i dunno where to get it.Clit, nipple & eyebrow piercings excluded..none of that sh*t.
cartilige peircing apparently takes 12 weeks to heal proply maybe more and hurts wen u get it done.

cartilige peircing apparently takes 12 weeks to heal proply maybe more and hurts wen u get it done.
can they numb it first?