This crazy piercing.

Jodie

18460_200708131135341.thumb.jpgI wanna get it but i dunno. Looks quite sick imo, but apparently it takes ages to heal...longer than a tongue piercing and will hurt like mad if u sleep on it.and im a person that moves from side to side quite a lot.I dunno if i shud get it or not..along wit that haircut i showed u guys recently.I think im hooked on piercings too. I want another one but i dunno where to get it.Clit, nipple & eyebrow piercings excluded..none of that sh*t.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Errrr please dont.
Why not its hte best tattoo ever inventedHes a true badmanMan got tattoo on his BALLBAGS and his HEAD PIECE and a STUD thru it, let alone all over his d*ck.WE CERTIFIED GANGSTAS
Thats the nastiness about it.

Guest Mr. Estacado
How the f*ck can you get a d*ck stud, argh disgusting, and how do you tat a penis up, what if it's flaccid, it'll look all surreal, and what if it's erect and it bursts, wtf stupid venga boys going to ibiza.
c/s

Errrr please dont.
Why not its hte best tattoo ever inventedHes a true badmanMan got tattoo on his BALLBAGS and his HEAD PIECE and a STUD thru it, let alone all over his d*ck.WE CERTIFIED GANGSTAS
Dont try and take his badman cridentials away, its not happenin.What about this?I think this is more your style36189572e8a10eb8f910ca87c798d644.jpg

Guest Tupac Shakur
Errrr please dont.
Dont try and take his badman cridentials away, its not happenin.What about this?I think this is more your style36189572e8a10eb8f910ca87c798d644.jpg
Beautiful.

10 yeah..might aswell do the clit, brows, nipple tbh.
Nipple hurts apparently, especially when ur nipple gets hard and theres metal inside.Brows looks too gay.Clit...*shakes head* dunno what the healing is like with that.May get my tragus done tho.

18460_200708131135341.thumb.jpgI wanna get it but i dunno. Looks quite sick imo, but apparently it takes ages to heal...longer than a tongue piercing and will hurt like mad if u sleep on it.and im a person that moves from side to side quite a lot.I dunno if i shud get it or not..along wit that haircut i showed u guys recently.I think im hooked on piercings too. I want another one but i dunno where to get it.Clit, nipple & eyebrow piercings excluded..none of that sh*t.
cartilige peircing apparently takes 12 weeks to heal proply maybe more and hurts wen u get it done.

cartilige peircing apparently takes 12 weeks to heal proply maybe more and hurts wen u get it done.
can they numb it first?