Can we get this out the way now...

HBK

State which club you support before you post if it isn't bait from your avi/sig...Then make the following choice;You have the power to choose one of two realities for your club by affecting the time stream. You can either.....A) Finish mid table, yet win the League Cup and secure a place in the Uefa Cup next season.:D Finish in the top 4 and secure Champions' League football next season.Arsenal and Spurs fans have been arguing the point back and forth like a bunch of old women ever since lifted the CC, so let's get some unbiased views on this. Just so I don't have to read the same f*ck*ng posts from Rsonist, Gundam, T4DK and the rest from now until next season.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Newcastle - its a close one actually due to our lack of trophies, BUT definately A. because that gaurentees a certain calibre of players would be attracted to the club. We've got the money to buy them and then next season we could think about cups.Theres a spurs room and and arsenal room yet both sets of fans flirt with each other in every topic for no reason.

I would say B but i can understand if people would choose A. I know where this started from and u also have to think about the fact we are still in the CL and could win it so if we won it and that was put into the equation it changes [peoples opinions] dramatically.

Newcastle - its a close one actually due to our lack of trophies, BUT definately A. because that gaurentees a certain calibre of players would be attracted to the club. We've got the money to buy them and then next season we could think about cups.Theres a spurs room and and arsenal room yet both sets of fans flirt with each other in every topic for no reason.
Didnt you mean B? Or Am I just confused by how you type?