FAO Anyone who watched RAW last night

MrJibbles

That final moment for Flair was the best RAW moment in years!But if you never saw it, links below.http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/searc...-12-33108_sporthttp://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/searc...-22-33108_sportWhat you don't see is when RAW went off the air Undertaker come out and paid respect to Flair and did his pose on one knee. Vince shared a moment and Stephanie.NO ONE in the wrestling business will EVER get a goodbye from wrestlers and fans like this.Thank you Ric Flair.WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that was the best thing

Flair has wrestled since the 70s, no wrestler could change it in each decade.Thing with Flair is as he got older he has done less moves he can sell big time! but you have to watch the matches he had during the 80s and times in the 90s, matches with Steamboat, Dusty Rhodes, Sting, Harley Race. The Horseman era with Windham was so huge! he has some of the sickest mic skills ever in wrestling. I still love the one where he did actually shot on Bischoff calling him a "son of a bitch" saying how sh*t he was and said "Fire me I'm already fired".Flair is such a legend in the wreslint business, he has given alot to it and just loves it for what it is. He never left to do Hollywood, plus remember he was a true World Champion, defending that NWA title in Japan against the Japanese, Mexico etc.

Serious question:Does Ric Flair actually have any moves. Like, figure 4 and 'chops to the chest' seem to be the only thing he ever does. Why does everyone respect him so much. :D Is it just because hes been around for that many years?
Serious back injury, doctors thought he'd never walk again, mid eighties I think.On the mic.The Rock >> Ric Flair >> _____________