lmao

Guest Dope Boy

Guest Dope Boy

at kingston unidoeas anyone go there??it comes like a new vic/ brampton manor/ rokeby/ eastllea reunionif u wna do a seriious course y reach there??no offence to any1 who reaches there

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dope Boy
vic? brampton mannor?? rokeby?? my nigga, rokeby???whats wrong with kingston uni?
its wher the flops gorokeby is an all boy prison- nah i mean school

Guest Dope Boy
lol like most people would know what your talking aboutNewham is the forgotten mannor
so trubut evrything comes out of herefrom excell shows to olympics to grime

Guest Dope Boy
truss famEVERY person from the ends that managed to get to Uni prides in reppin either Kingston or Brunnel but more time Kingstonand Newham's not forgottenyou done know we make every list top 3 selectedteenage pregnancieslowest incomescrimef*ckin ethnicserrryting
LOW POINTING OUT ALL D BAD STUFFBUT DID U NO NEWHAM HAS THE LEAST WHITE PPL IN THE UKAND WE STARTED GRIME

Guest Dope Boy
i was gonna go there, but they never got back to me.
seriously how cud they not get bak to u???certain man i no got in wen they dont hold a gcse to their name

Guest Radio
seriously how cud they not get bak to u???certain man i no got in wen they dont hold a gcse to their name
lol kingston is swag I thought it was known

I sent them my application, went to the open day, they sent me a letter saying they are going thru the process of ppls applications and will get back to me for an interview.never received anything since then. Ahh well, LCCs good enough for me.

Guest Dope Boy
kingston and brunnel are the two joke unis, come like youth group
youth club??hold tyt any man who reachd forest gate youth zonedem were d days

kingston and brunnel are the two joke unis, come like youth group
Thats exactly why im glad i go LCC, no hype, no drama, nothing.Just go there, do my work and leave. I still dnt kno many ppl from my uni and i like it that way.