lmao

Guest Dope Boy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jodie u only hav one tutor my dearanyway y u watchin y life soo hardaint u got no dik to b sukinput dem lips to use
you kno my life to think i have one tutor.At least my tutor aint calling my yard at the big old age of 19.Wanna be a f*ck*ng fireman....wake up son.

Guest Dope Boy
jodie u only hav one tutor my dearanyway y u watchin y life soo hardaint u got no dik to b sukinput dem lips to use
you kno my life to think i have one tutor.At least my tutor aint calling my yard at the big old age of 19.Wanna be a f*ck*ng fireman....wake up son.
u donuti meant u only hav 1 tutor (as in theres only 1 tutor)im 18 u bitchand i passed my medicalso im nearly thereu dumb bitch

u donuti meant u only hav 1 tutor (as in theres only 1 tutor)im 18 u bitchand i passed my medicalso im nearly thereu dumb bitch
Shutup man. Passed ur medical. Well done*claps* :D

Either reach a real university in Londonor go out the endsis my advicedon't be scared to traveljust don't become a Titan and reach Coventry
True that, because you might happen to reach a sh*t rave innit. :D And Kingston is hype, but it doesn't mean you can't get a good grade and a solid degree out of it. And Brunel is hype, but it's not a sh*t uni. The league tables will show you that it is good for what is a hype uni.And it's not about shitting on other people's efforts to attain something. You can go LSE, Cambrige or Warcwick and still not do anything with your life.

Either reach a real university in Londonor go out the endsis my advicedon't be scared to traveljust don't become a Titan and reach Coventry
And Kingston is hype, but it doesn't mean you can't get a good grade and a solid degree out of it. And Brunel is hype, but it's not a sh*t uni. The league tables will show you that it is good for what is a hype uni.