Earphones

Dubby

maybe you should go to the SHOPSworld wide web not always got itthe SHOP wud helpyes...SHOPS..not ur yard..SHOPSSSSS
shut up you pleb, you can't try out earphones at shops, user recommendations are better than a salesman's technique + shops only stock 3 or 4 types
yea but is it fake ? ? ?theres bare fakes goin on ebay from left right centre . . .goin 2 cop mine from amazon with the paper packing . . .
Make sure you only cop from the actual amazon site, the alternative sellers on amazon will shot you fake goods aswell, I remember getting some crap iPod earphone rip offs a year or 2 back from there
Sennheiser CX300
Aite safe, just checked them out and the price is cool. Anyone know any good normal style earphones now?

Guest Mr. Estacado
theres bare fakes goin on ebay from left right centre . . .
c/s copped a pair of sennheiser CX300 from stratford computer fair opened them to try them out before i left the place and i could just about hear the musicalmost punched the mans face off tryna get my £5 backwhat shop can i cop them in?

when i saw the site listed down blue, heres me thinkin ahhh thats new blue wire (well theres some goin around but not much . . .)but the blue bit is only on the little bit lol . . . what a joke . . .theres one earphones we sellin and its called aiaiai and its cool sh*t and the 08 stuff is goin 2 be even better . . .check it out http://www.aiaiai.dk/ but 08 stuff aint on there yet . . .

Sennheiser CX300
dun kno
Does the right earphone goes round your neck (like most do).I wanna get ones where the left and right lengths are the same like how they are with ipod earphones if you know what I mean.