Ronaldo...

Guest mattthernbsinger

Guest mattthernbsinger

no doubt this guy is one of the mot talented guys to have ever kicked a football and has probably had the best season on terms of stats in his life. He is still young to, but do you reckon this season was a one off? ok last season he was great too but with age do you think he will get better? for him to repeat or better his goal tally he has had this season will be hard. do you think he can produce this kinda form every season and get better with age? I almost compare adebuyer to him with talent wise i see adebayuer scoring more goals than ronaldo all round play but adebuyer much better with his head and legs so i rather have adebuyer in my arsenal team than ronaldo in my team adebuyer will be round years to come where tronaldo 2 years from now be tired out like ronnie at barc

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

yeh he can get better. Physically he will decline naturally and with injuries BUT his movement and football brain will improve year by year. Don't think he will ever match this seasons goalscoring exploits tho tbh.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Best in the world easy!Buut a real challenge would be him in the spanish league where his technique would come into more use.
he'd run riot out there with the sh*t defending.

Show was sick still. He's sick just does exactly what i thought practice as much as he possibly can. I feel for him that his dad passed away man and that was deep england fans calling for his head. You could see rooneys reaction to ronaldo talking to the ref though, the look on his face and the way you could see him say ronny asif to say wtf ur meant to be my boy n ur doin dis. Could well become the best to ever play the game and i think unless something dramatic happens he will never ever leave united. Nani is gonna be the one to try and take over where he leaves off aswell but whether he will or not remains to be seen.

Yeah hes that guy at the mo.. That header today was class, The way he exploited that opportunity to nod it in was second to none, I thought the ball was wasted. all of a sudden I see man pop out of no where..Is over all game play is sick, I still think he can improve dribble wise..But yeah best in the world at the mo. and I hate to say it.

Thierry Henry...You said player, not winger.
tell me a seaon henry had as good as this one
SMH.2003/04 maybe...2002/03 could even have been there if Arsenal hadn't choked.
great seasons no doubt but what Ronaldo is doing to the league has not been seen before IMO, I mean how many goals did Henry get in those seasons (genuine question)i bet its not much more than Ronaldo has from Right Wing FFS

Thierry Henry...You said player, not winger.
tell me a seaon henry had as good as this one
SMH.2003/04 maybe...2002/03 could even have been there if Arsenal hadn't choked.
great seasons no doubt but what Ronaldo is doing to the league has not been seen before IMO, I mean how many goals did Henry get in those seasons (genuine question)i bet its not much more than Ronaldo has from Right Wing FFS
30 goals in the league.