Sign in to follow this  
Blackstock

IF YOU'RE ON BILLS.

W850i, Orange.500 mins, unltd texts.Supposed to be £35, but normally £40-£45.I get £300 cashback through out the contract though.Runs out in the summer.

Guest Swiftie

1125 mins or 2250 texts flext....Web n Walk that gets raped daily, swear dwn I go over that 3GB limit....... :D & they collect around 25 or less a month...NOOOOOIIICCEEEEEEEEE

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

27 pm700 units300 free to 3 minutes.90 minutes video calling (never use them)

tmobile rang me todayoffering me 750 xnetwork any time minutesunlimited textsweb an walk£35said something about the new nokia chrome :S been out 3 weeksdno what one he is talking aboutany decent phones out atm?

TMOBOLE 750 MINS 50 txts£2.99 or something like that

o2 cant go wrong with there signal unless u got a sh*t phone . . .sony p1i 24 months contract yea i know its long . . .30 pounds a month600 mins xnetwork 400 txt . . . and it carrys over if its not all used up . . .

tmobile rang me todayoffering me 750 xnetwork any time minutesunlimited textsweb an walk£35said something about the new nokia chrome :S been out 3 weeksdno what one he is talking aboutany decent phones out atm?
Was they talking about the Nokia N82? (Titanium)

1125 mins or 2250 texts flext....Web n Walk that gets raped daily, swear dwn I go over that 3GB limit....... :D & they collect around 25 or less a month...NOOOOOIIICCEEEEEEEEE
How come i never find theese deals :D

Thats sick! What did you do to acheive that?

Was they talking about the Nokia N82? (Titanium)
he said something about titanium so i guess its that one...said its been out about 3 weeks?my phone game is slacking

Thats sick! What did you do to acheive that?
lol making me sound like a desperate woman tryna get up the promotion ladderthats just what man offered me

Ive been asking T-Mobile if they are gonna release that phone, and no one has got a f*ck*ng scooby about wether they have it or will have it in the future, they're all clueless.Am thinkin of changing networks because of the phones (or lack of) available.

T-Mobile - UFIX - 750 mins (off peak x network), 75 txt's = £502 - Nokia n95 8GB, 700 anytime x network mins, 500 texts, unlimited weekend calls to anyone = £25

Guest Mr. Estacado

after reading some of the otha peoples plansi feel like i'm getting par'd differently

Guest Swiftie

T-Mobile are always late with the handsets....Only handset they actually pushed hard was the N95 and look where the f*ck that is at the mo...

t-mobile . 600 minutes anytime + unlimited weekend & evening calls (any network) £35and 750 off peak minutes (tmobile only) 50 text - £5