IF YOU'RE ON BILLS.

Blackstock

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Swiftie

1125 mins or 2250 texts flext....Web n Walk that gets raped daily, swear dwn I go over that 3GB limit....... :D & they collect around 25 or less a month...NOOOOOIIICCEEEEEEEEE

tmobile rang me todayoffering me 750 xnetwork any time minutesunlimited textsweb an walk£35said something about the new nokia chrome :S been out 3 weeksdno what one he is talking aboutany decent phones out atm?
Thats sick! What did you do to acheive that?

tmobile rang me todayoffering me 750 xnetwork any time minutesunlimited textsweb an walk£35said something about the new nokia chrome :S been out 3 weeksdno what one he is talking aboutany decent phones out atm?
Was they talking about the Nokia N82? (Titanium)
he said something about titanium so i guess its that one...said its been out about 3 weeks?my phone game is slacking

Thats sick! What did you do to acheive that?
lol making me sound like a desperate woman tryna get up the promotion ladderthats just what man offered me