Sign in to follow this  
Thun

Brainwash Levels Are High

Run for your lives.There is now a white Al-Qaeda terror army in Britain.Your all potential terrorists now.

Guest Smell Of Death

didnt watch itbut is it the ting where someone said Al Q are gettin people who look westernised?lol, i saw that n bare sh*t jus went through my mindthey're sick

FOX NEWS IS SHAMEFULTHE HYPERBOLE IS A LOT.. THEY SEX UP SO MUCH sh*t ITS UNBELIEVABLE

Guest Mr. Estacado
FOX NEWS IS SHAMEFULTHE HYPERBOLE IS A LOT.. THEY SEX UP SO MUCH sh*t ITS UNBELIEVABLE
C/S
GETS ME SO MAD SOMETIMES I JUST WNA DRAW 4 A PLANE AND FLY IT INTO FOX NEWS HQ
LMFAO

f*ckin hell, only in america part 3070397532437...swear i had to lock it off, i cant stand hearing bullshit propoganda anymore.the bit where they was like "there harder to detect, there not muslim, there just normal".....f*ck*ng smh.wots not normal about muslims, and wots the difference in difficulty detecting dem?

Some old fogey who lives at the end of my road is always raving about the youth of today and being bare niggative an sh*t, makes sense now f*ck*ng commie

C/S
GETS ME SO MAD SOMETIMES I JUST WNA DRAW 4 A PLANE AND FLY IT INTO FOX NEWS HQ
LMFAO
LMAOMAO

You see how they condition people.They will switch it up were now it aint just muslims but most of the population are now potential terrorists.Its sick.

FOX NEWS IS SHAMEFULTHE HYPERBOLE IS A LOT.. THEY SEX UP SO MUCH sh*t ITS UNBELIEVABLETHERE IS NO ARMY... THERE IS VERY LITTLE ORGANISED TERRORISMAL QUAEDA DOES NOT EXISTGETS ME SO MAD SOMETIMES I JUST WNA DRAW 4 A PLANE AND FLY IT INTO FOX NEWS HQ
Your right about them not existing.This BBC documentary exposes the fact that they are just a myth. The Power of Nightmareshttp://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...679275960015727

Guest Smell Of Death
Some old fogey who lives at the end of my road is always raving about the youth of today and being bare niggative an sh*t, makes sense now f*ck*ng commie
:D some f*cked guy

LOLHow can I be hearing about something for the first time,`happening over here from Americans?LOL these mans like scaring themselves.at time they come like the school kid who calls everyone to gather round and points to some random house and says he seen ghosts in there..

LOLHow can I be hearing about something for the first time,`happening over here from Americans?LOL these mans like scaring themselves.at time they come like the school kid who calls everyone to gather round and points to some random house and says he seen ghosts in there..
Its like they get a kick out of striking fear into everyone.They must live for this sh*t.

well at least now if i get stopped under the anti terrorism act i can rightly complain they aint stoppin white people

63 Asians died in Bradofrd this morning. It was not a terrorist attack, a bunk bed collapsed. They are blaming it on Al-Ikea.

:D:D:D:D:D

FOX NEWS IS SHAMEFULTHE HYPERBOLE IS A LOT.. THEY SEX UP SO MUCH sh*t ITS UNBELIEVABLETHERE IS NO ARMY... THERE IS VERY LITTLE ORGANISED TERRORISMAL QUAEDA DOES NOT EXISTGETS ME SO MAD SOMETIMES I JUST WNA DRAW 4 A PLANE AND FLY IT INTO FOX NEWS HQ
Your right about them not existing.This BBC documentary exposes the fact that they are just a myth. The Power of Nightmareshttp://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...679275960015727
Arghhhh your sick fam!!! Been looking out fora repeat of this for time. My Dad was telling me about itScaremongering is a f*ck*ng joke. The thing that makes it very sad is that bare people will fall for it. Them Sun reading types.

Arghhhh your sick fam!!! Been looking out fora repeat of this for time. My Dad was telling me about itScaremongering is a f*ck*ng joke. The thing that makes it very sad is that bare people will fall for it. Them Sun reading types.
I swear this is one of the best documentarys I have seen.Its in 3 parts.The person who done those documentarys is Adam Curtis.He has done a next documentary called Century of Self which is as good as Power of Nightmares.Century of Self http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...172273825999151

i can see us all gettin contained in this country you knowi got a feelin in a few years time we arnt gna be able to leaveits gna be terrorism, and no flyin cos of global warming