Brainwash Levels Are High

Thun

LMFAOWHAT THE f*ck!!??!!couldnt believe what i was watching____>>>americaalsoal-qeada killed bhutto???
so many people lying, everyones jus lying for the apparent greater goodinvisible non acoustic submarine defence missilesok then

Guest The Member
LMFAO @ THEY'RE NOT LIKE MUSLIMSTHEY'RE JUST LIKE NORMAL PEOPLEcome like it was striaght out of South Park I swear
you dont understand how much i wanna laugh and cry at the same time at thati wish south park was dramatised but more time it isntamerica is f*cked

ProblemReactionSolution=The key to dictatorships.
Best theory ever!!! f*ck Einstein, Pythagorasaraus* and them ancient dudes.I was sceptical about these theories before but when I heard David Icke break that down, on some grainy with some bait white label and no 20th Century Fox seal VHS, with substantial amount of proof I was converted. *I kno thats not how you spell it

'The white terror army' kills itAlso'If they can recruit a Scandinavian thats the holy grail'Even the CIA chief is backing Fox NewsCIA Boss Says New Al-Qaeda Are White WesternersCites no evidence to substantiate claim310308hayden.jpg Citing absolutely no evidence whatsoever, CIA boss Michael Hayden told NBC's Meet The Press yesterday that Al-Qaeda is training new fighters that "look western" and could easily cross U.S. borders, in the latest attempt to re-focus the mammoth apparatus of anti-terror against the American people. "They are bringing operatives into that region for training -- operatives that wouldn't attract your attention if they were going through the customs line at Dulles (airport outside Washington) with you when you were coming back from overseas," Hayden said. "(They) look western (and) would be able to come into this country without attracting the kinds of attention that others might," he added, with Reuters forced to point out that Hayden offered nothing to substantiate his claim.