Anyone seeing Lupe tomorrow at Koko?

Creamy

Guest Mickey Kane
Apparently it's gonna be a live band ting but I dunno how this Koko venue is set up...Streets On Fire with a live set>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
its big, nice big stage as well, used to be Camden Palace innitf*ck i hope it is a band, that would make it for me
According to an interview he did with Metro newspaper, it's gonna be a live band..I'd reach but Arsenal/Liverpool>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>life for tonight....

Got back like half an hour agoCAN'T BELIEVE HE THREW HIS CREPS IN THE CROWD!?!?!?! WHOLE TIME I'M THINKING, 'I KNOW SAY BAY IS BREAKING COUPLE JAWS TO GET TO ONE OF THEM"Were you downstairs? He took the piss with the lateness but made up for it, brilliant show, energy was too much, band was tight, everything was just live. Pissed i wasn't with heads on the downstairs in the thick of it, still had my self a good ol time, upstairs near the bar on the stepslmfao @ the drunk as a skunk, high as a kite couple next to us, they were f*cked, caught the most jokes off them

S I C K !!!in all honesty, when there is hip hop of this standard, two turntables and a mic jus dont cut the mustard these dayshis band is next leveltron. serious.set was tight, perfectly executed and unpredictableMathew Santos murked, smacked up the crescendo with a 15 minute long version of Superstarwas shocked at how well Lupe handles himself and takes responsibility for more than jus spittin, singing hooks, adlibs etc..woulda liked a few more of 'the cool' themed tracks, pissed he didn't do 'Put You On Game' basically.gig was over sick anywayLMFAO at the guy who caught a full bottle of water in the nuts wen the band were jus chuckin bare sh*t at the crowd

S I C K !!!in all honesty, when there is hip hop of this standard, two turntables and a mic jus dont cut the mustard these dayshis band is next leveltron. serious.set was tight, perfectly executed and unpredictableMathew Santos murked, smacked up the crescendo with a 15 minute long version of Superstarwas shocked at how well Lupe handles himself and takes responsibility for more than jus spittin, singing hooks, adlibs etc..woulda liked a few more of 'the cool' themed tracks, pissed he didn't do 'Put You On Game' basically.gig was over sick anywayLMFAO at the guy who caught a full bottle of water in the nuts wen the band were jus chuckin bare sh*t at the crowd
i thought his last show in Islington at 06 was good. this just tops it by a long mile. and the band was nothin short of amazing. the energy, humour, perfomance.... SICK

Creamy were you downstairs? Musta been sick in the stallslmao @ the 'craktros' in the boxes, moshing out.pissed he didnt do the cool properly but kick push and gotcha were my highlights definitelywoulda been nice to hear 'go baby' too, nice ending track
yeah i was down the bottom, jus seen Bayy's pictures, he musta been up close and personal, lol at tryna pay £300 for ONE shoe, going a bit far there i reckonnot even kidding tho, i was proper hopin Go baby would get dropped, jus imagine the band rinsing out that riddim, i woulda flipped out for sure, not that i didnt any way but still