April Fools

STRIPEZ

Suprised I heard nothing or saw nothing.Tipper had RWD forum fooled when he did his topics about getting banged up and robbed by bare somalians and getting stabbed by his wife. Most people got taken in by them. I'm guilty.

Me and my bedrins bought Eno (alka seltzer) put it in all the school toilets and flushed em, used two, went into the 6th form centre, acted sick and gurled it all up.Dun know.P.S. That's what we wanted to do but we didnt have the p for it so we just went to Maths
Lmao

Me and my bedrins bought Eno (alka seltzer) put it in all the school toilets and flushed em, used two, went into the 6th form centre, acted sick and gurled it all up.Dun know.P.S. That's what we wanted to do but we didnt have the p for it so we just went to Maths
Lmao

Didnt do one this year but done a sick one on my sister last year.Shes petrified of them crimewatch e-fits of criminals _40637070_efits203.jpg, like hides her face when she sees them..so whilst she was at school, i printed of baaaaaaaaaaaaaare of them and stuck them all over her room and behind doors and sh*t.She screamed for her life and ran outta her room and wudnt go bk in until we took them down.Was sooo funny.

Guest Mr. Estacado

told my closest female friend that i've been in love with her and i have been for yearsgot off the phone to herthen text her sayin ''APRIL FOOLS LAWL YU HOE'

Guest djbmc
u see in the paper last week bout the rick astley song has got the most hits on youtube history.like 8 million, mostly cuz of that prank!they interview him about it! lol
link? (don't try it either i'll check at the bottom!)