Getttttt your tats out for the lass

Baroness.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got a heart behind my ear, gettin a musical note next to it soon. and im gettin a flower of some sort on my wrist something traditional
did it hurt behind your ear?
no it didnt i thought it would, but then again it's a small design. Getting it on the inside of the wrist scares me more tbh

i thinks girls are so sexy with tattoos not the bait above the batty ones something on the neck or out of the ordinary like girls with a big tattoo on the back going down the spine or big ones from the back to the thigh ive been trying to convince my girl into gettin one imma get some tatts for my birthday hopefully

dunno what it is about chicks with tats on their back that I like...Never wife one but I'd bang the f*ck outta her.Lacie heart's floral tattoo on her back is sickAs is Jayden James' tattoo on her stomach

ive got a heart behind my ear, gettin a musical note next to it soon. and im gettin a flower of some sort on my wrist something traditional
did it hurt behind your ear?
no it didnt i thought it would, but then again it's a small design. Getting it on the inside of the wrist scares me more tbh
wrist doesnt hurt too bad tbh i would think behind your ear would be more painful

Guest Dope Boy
I'm desgning my oneand i'm getting it done on my chest
need to be pumped up for dem chest tatoosive got a D behind my earlooking to get somthing on my lower arm

Messy your wrist one looks nice, what does it say though ?I wasn't on this tattoo thing before, like i always thought practically about future possible employers and formal events where i'd be showing that part of my skin etc. But then i was like f*ck it you live once and if done correctly you can be left with some lovely, possibly meaningful art on your skinSick place i was thinking of = snaking up my side. Torso