Getttttt your tats out for the lass

Baroness.

oh and another thingwhen i get one done (if i do), i'll be travelling to Japan or New Zealand to get someone serious to do it with sugarcane and dem tings dereit'd be all part of getting the tatt, a bit of travelling and culture to top it off like
thats a nice idea

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a - s with a basketball on my ankle (got it when i was 16)- before all else be armed, going down my left leg (nothing to do with guns, has meaning behind the quote) - know thy self on my back- ceili on my wrist (sisters name)- the truth, on my other wrist- bada on the side of my arm/wrist (anagram of something)- loyalty & respect, down the side for my 4 arm - a cross on my bicep all have meanings why i got them and would be a long ass post if i said why for each one.still have my arm to finish. should have a session booked for 3 or 4 weeks time
Out of interest if it aint personal obviously whats the meaning behind this one, sounds interestin.
not too private, btu just will be long to clog the forum up with me bla bla bla'inill pm u
I like the reason for that one still, has alot of meanin.