MANDEM WITH YOUNGER SISTERS

Mr. Martinez

told my brother that i have a boyfriend recently...he took it better than expected.but he gave us that 'big brother talk' though...the whole 'he can't be in the house past 9pm, he will never stay over..etc' thing. ...although that first rule was disreagrded long time ago...i'm pretty sure the second will be everlasting.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MANDEMIF ONE OF UR BOYS U WERE TIGHT WID FROM DAYHAD A TWIN SISTERAND SHE WAS A PENG TINGWUD U STILL GO TRU??HAPPEND RO MEBUT I CANT DO IT KAH HES MY BOY N DAS HIS SISIF I LASH HER IVE LASHD HIM ASWELL NO NOMOU GET WAT IM SAYIN DOE
I dnt think a no homo can save you wit that line. :D
KAH THERE TWINSTHEY COME FROM THE SAME EGGSO IT WUD B LIKE LASHIN HIMNOT PHYSICALLY BUT MENTALY
that jus sounds sooo gay like.

my sis goes out with a guy who looks like a Latino LA cop killer complete with tattoos and bald head (think Hector from The Fast and the Furious but hench).Its a good thing he is proper safe - not that i could really do anything fist wise anyway

Never going to happen with meYou and your sister must be close she cant bring them things to me
STUPID COMMENTWHAT IS WRONG WITH A SISTERS MAN MEETING HER BROTHER?this is why girls end up as HOES cos if they cant approach their own flesh and blood about this (lets face it they wont do it with parents straight up) so they end up having male friends and saying that HE is like a brother to them.if your not on meeting your girls man cos of the reasons im reading your an idiot infact your actually making it more COMFORTABLE for the man to take the complete piss with your sister.

yeah this happened to me once dude turns out to be 29 then he confesses to my mum hes 30 somthinganywho he knocked my sister up (whos 16) and it turns out hes actually 44 and before i learn of any of this my sister left home and had a baby and i dint have a clue wtf was going on my mum for some reason didnt tell me of any of this
bun thatnot even funny if you're joking famdon't wanna jinx it cos even if you don't have a younger sisdone know your daughter coould turn into the local train
I wish i was joking serious ting... but its deeper than that even but i cant be discussing such details on here

Never going to happen with meYou and your sister must be close she cant bring them things to me
STUPID COMMENTWHAT IS WRONG WITH A SISTERS MAN MEETING HER BROTHER?this is why girls end up as HOES cos if they cant approach their own flesh and blood about this (lets face it they wont do it with parents straight up) so they end up having male friends and saying that HE is like a brother to them.if your not on meeting your girls man cos of the reasons im reading your an idiot infact your actually making it more COMFORTABLE for the man to take the complete piss with your sister.
I would prefer not to know to be honest

That's deep boyhope your niece/nephew is safeANTIXI ain't gon lieI respect certain views you have, So I'm going to askHow would you handle the situation?I'm okay with the fact she has a man, I always have been, I don't expect her not to and she knows thathowever, meeting him, reh that's something new, she's caught me off guard..

its your SISTER mandem seem to be more concerned with their EXS than their own sisters?lmfaoboy with that being said boyyyyyyyyyyyyylevels are set really younger sisters without sufficient supervision of how things run from an angle other than the parents = JOONGE AND YOU FIGHTING A MAN BECAUSE OF IT WHEN REALLY ITS YOUR FAULT.

yeah this happened to me once dude turns out to be 29 then he confesses to my mum hes 30 somthinganywho he knocked my sister up (whos 16) and it turns out hes actually 44 and before i learn of any of this my sister left home and had a baby and i dint have a clue wtf was going on my mum for some reason didnt tell me of any of this
bun thatnot even funny if you're joking famdon't wanna jinx it cos even if you don't have a younger sisdone know your daughter coould turn into the local train
I wish i was joking serious ting... but its deeper than that even but i cant be discussing such details on here
lol ur a p*ssy for not killing himseriouslol @ ur niece or nephews m8s at school askin if their pops is there great grandad

That's deep boyhope your niece/nephew is safeANTIXI ain't gon lieI respect certain views you have, So I'm going to askHow would you handle the situation?I'm okay with the fact she has a man, I always have been, I don't expect her not to and she knows thathowever, meeting him, reh that's something new, she's caught me off guard..
handLEDme and him are coolon a level all most of the fam have met him aint got nothing bad to say bout him and my sister knows that my sister made a good choice but then she has been hearing the REALNESS from me from day dot so its not suprisings really

i have to kinda agree with what face off is saying.tbh its inevitable that your sister is going to have some sort of interaction with boys (unless shes a les) and wouldn't you rather that she have a stable boyfriend, than to just be linking randoms.if your sister is over 16 and has a boyfriend, then you should be willing to meet him...check him out, see if hes kool.cos wouldn't knowing that your sister is wifey material amongst her peers be a weight of your mind?

lol ur a p*ssy for not killing himseriouslol @ ur niece or nephews m8s at school askin if their pops is there great grandad
I know... ting is my mum wont tell me where they live... cos at the time i would rolled up with a couple man no problem... but now its like a year on i aint seen her dont know who this guy is and to some extent i really dont give a f*ckill still throw afew with the guy if i ever find out who he is tho

Sis: I would like YOU to meet my boyfriendMe:You met a boy*silence*f*ck knowing about that sh*tif my sis turns into a sket I will know still
lmfaooooooooooooooooguys like you cant stand the reign your sister is human just like you why it bothers you so much is beyond me if man them can think "f*ck THESE HOES" and MEAN IT why cant you deal with the fact that your sister has a life aswell?joke tingnah not even jokechildish ting

i have to kinda agree with what face off is saying.tbh its inevitable that your sister is going to have some sort of interaction with boys (unless shes a les) and wouldn't you rather that she have a stable boyfriend, than to just be linking randoms.if your sister is over 16 and has a boyfriend, then you should be willing to meet him...check him out, see if hes kool.cos wouldn't knowing that your sister is wifey material amongst her peers be a weight of your mind?
thing is guys that think like infamous think the same with their daughters and INDIRECTLY they are the cause of hoes in denialyou see if a girl from a young age is HIDDEN she will repress from admitting how she feels and what she does thats why you got all these girls wiht the "I AINT LIKE THAT" barsthese guys tend to be the worse dogs and feel away cos they got it comin via their sista as karma does work.

Sis: I would like YOU to meet my boyfriendMe:You met a boy*silence*f*ck knowing about that sh*tif my sis turns into a sket I will know still
lmfaooooooooooooooooguys like you cant stand the reign your sister is human just like you why it bothers you so much is beyond me if man them can think "f*ck THESE HOES" and MEAN IT why cant you deal with the fact that your sister has a life aswell?joke tingnah not even jokechildish ting
Dunno boy just one of those thingsDont even wanna hear about itMy sister walked the neigbours boy from school for about a week I saw them together grabbed her by the collar and we walked home and then shouted at her at home.'I dont trust that guy I better not see you walking with him again'She probably does still walk with him but what burnt me was the fact of what I was at that age and how I tried things

Let him know what the deal is early.Don't ever bond with him...trust it'll make your sister uncomfortable.Just keep your distance while making sure he knows you're monitoring sh*t.That's it really...always have a glock on lock.safe.
more dumbnessthe way you man are talking is what you should apply to an EX MAN of your current girlnot your sisters man15 years from now that could be the father of YOUR NEPHEWS AND NIECESsmh @ you youngnsyou need schoolin

Thats a f*cked up story lucarellilol @ most man reading that and not clocking it can happen to youif you don't know where your sister beor you've made her too scared to tell youdone know a 40 year old man could be pipin away at her, and convience her to run off to next ends with him so he can have a cushty council flat with his newborn baby