MANDEM WITH YOUNGER SISTERS

Mr. Martinez

Guest Smell Of Death
lmfao @ some of the responses.She's the same age as me, she's my twin.He's a lot older thoughand I found out he was a bloody rani. (no racist)
hook man up fam, i'm 21 still. only a year difference.
OHEMGEEhow did u man miss this self bodyment?man jus asked to hook upw ith Carlos' sister's boyfriend coz he's 21lmfao

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmfao @ some of the responses.She's the same age as me, she's my twin.He's a lot older thoughand I found out he was a bloody rani. (no racist)
hook man up fam, i'm 21 still. only a year difference.
OHEMGEEhow did u man miss this self bodyment?man jus asked to hook upw ith Carlos' sister's boyfriend coz he's 21lmfao
i was talking about his sis still.anywaymeh

too much men seem to think that their girl friends and sisters and even their mothers are not subject to the rules of how the game of life is played.way i see it all the girls you have lashed had relatives some with brothers some with none some with none that they KNOW but point is if you can be f*ck*ng next mans sister expect man to be doing it to yours.think anything but that and you deserve to see your sister on webcam gettin f*cked out by love doc.

i aint got a sister but the way i see it is if i didid rather her have a boyfriend and me seeing what kind of guy he is then her not having a man and having bare links and me not knowing what crackheads shes f*ck*ng

THERE COMES A TIME IN AN OLDER BROTHER'S LIFE (I'M ONLY OLDER BY 1 MINUTE) WHEN YOUR LITTLE SISTER COMES TO YOUAND ASKS YOU FOR A FAVOURSHE SAYS'I WANT YOU TO MEET MY BOYFRIEND'WHAT DO YOU SAY?I'M PISSED, I TOLD HER NO WHAT FOR, WHAT COULD I POSSIBLY HAVE TO SAY TO THIS BRER THATS BLATANTLY DIGGIN OUT MY SISGET MEON PAPER THIS IS THE PERSON I'M LEAST LIKELY TO EVER GET ON WITHAND A PREARRANGED MEETING WITH ME, HER N THIS BOY IS GOING TO JUST BE PURE ACKWARDNESS.WHO'S DONE IT BEFORE?HOW DID IT GO?
IN OTHER WORDS, SHE'S SUCKED HIS d*ck AND SHE NOW THINKS HE'S THE ONE.SOMEBODY TELL ME, WHERE ARE ALL THE STRONG-MINDED WOMEN????

Guest Radio
i aint got a sister but the way i see it is if i didid rather her have a boyfriend and me seeing what kind of guy he is then her not having a man and having bare links and me not knowing what crackheads shes f*ck*ng
c/s

Guest SKYSCRAPER
my sisters know about MY GRIMNESS why should they be subjected to that and them NOT have their own lifedouble standards like that are dumb.
How can noone have even commented on the fact that FACE OFF just basically said that every female member of his family is a grim?No sendage, but come on now.

MANDEMIF ONE OF UR BOYS U WERE TIGHT WID FROM DAYHAD A TWIN SISTERAND SHE WAS A PENG TINGWUD U STILL GO TRU??HAPPEND RO MEBUT I CANT DO IT KAH HES MY BOY N DAS HIS SISIF I LASH HER IVE LASHD HIM ASWELL NO NOMOU GET WAT IM SAYIN DOE
WOW

I'm civil.However, it's not on a proper happy to meet you flex. It's a "aight cool, I'll analyse you and see what vibe you are on". Even though my sister is older by 2 years, I still worry.My sister's ex, the first time I met him I said cool to man and that, and when they were leaving I said to him "Oi, Don't disrespect my sister you kna!" and showed man I was serious, and I would do him something if he disrespected her. They split, and my sister's boyfriend now I maintained the same civil vibe with, but he is cool still.

my sisters know about MY GRIMNESS why should they be subjected to that and them NOT have their own lifedouble standards like that are dumb.
How can noone have even commented on the fact that FACE OFF just basically said that every female member of his family is a grim?No sendage, but come on now.
u knwas if to say its okay for yur sister to get around becuz u didboisays alot really

one breh come my house with his sister to help out with some audio recording for my coursework.This girl couldn't stop yapping and she was chatting about going brentwood on the weekends and shes under 16... now. when I use to go down brentwood. I remember what it was like and how chicks act down there. I told him he needs 2 sort it out before its to late.

boooooy, i dunno how I will handle it.I look at the youngers of today and I thank God for having no younger sisters...I ain't gonna front if I was in your shoes, That boy will get grilled/schooled and monitored.and I expected certain man to do the same when I was with their sis.I remember when I was 16 and I was dealing with this gurl same age and she introduced me to her older bro, the look this nigga gave me like WHHHHHHHHHHHHY? lol + I had that cheeky grin on my face back then that was enough to piss people off. lol I could understand.